Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Cologne Absolue Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray uploaded by Sara P.

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Bergamote Soleil is effervescent and lively with a soft hint of floral in the background. This unisex fragrance offers a sunny composition built around the freshness of bergamot from Calabria. Concentrated at 15 percent fragrance, it is a pure perfume that provides the freshness and elegance of a cologne but lasts on your skin. Notes: Bergamot, Bigarade, Ambrette, Jasmine, Lavender, Cardamom, Vetiver, Oak Moss, White Amber. Style: Sunny. Effervescent. Floral. see more...

Irvin R.
Over the past few years I have come to find that I am a fan of colognes that feature bergamote.  Not sure why but I am.  I also have come to appreciate the more citrus and floral based  direction men's cologne is trending toward.  This cologne is a really great merger of both.  You get a good, strong, bright but not overpowering citrus/orange/lemon blast from the get go.  If you stop here, I can see why you would not consider this a men's fragrance.  This is not the meat and potatoes of the scent for me.  About an hour or so in and those initial notes fade and blend with the middle notes , you get to where this really starts to shine and gets masculine.   This is where I find myself sniffing my wrist getting a nose full periodically.  Price wise, I think is on the low end of the pricey colognes but I find it to be well worth the price for an everyday spring/summer scent for you day time endeavors.  Probably work even better in a warmer climate.  Definitely lacks the density for a fall/winter cologne even for day time use.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
This is a bright and energetic fragrance without being too sweet. This is my husbands favorite fragrance on me. I wear it as my summer fragrance but sometimes I will spray it on in the dead of winter to bring the feeing of summer sun!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Fragrance for HIM!? 😂😂 well sh*t 🤣🤣 I seriously love this fragrance so much! Really don’t see this being a cologne for men more so for women but that’s just my two cents lol very refreshing airy citrus scent highly recommend giving this one a try!
Jen S.
Austin, TX
Bergamote has been listed as a "note" in a couple of different Atelier scents that I liked, so it seems that maybe I'm a bergamote person. (I don't think I've ever come across one in non-fragrance form though.) This smells like citrus, flowers, and something spicy. The scent did not seem to change on my skin like others from this brand, but it did need to be reapplied after just a few hours.
Claudia M.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I have never felt as deeply connected to a scent as with this. It's my everyday go-to and my nighttime allure. Its citrusy, bright, but moody scent fit me perfectly, and I've already repurchased this!!
Greta L.
I am in LOVE with this scent! I find it warm and comforting. I even spray just a touch on when I go to bed for relaxation. As a matter of fact, since this is listed as unisex, I even tried to get my SO to wear it but it doesn't smell as good on him. :) I do wish it lasted a bit longer- it should for the price, but my love of the scent overcomes all. This was an upgrade a #Sephora consultant introduced me to, from the discontinued DKNY Pure Hint of Verbena that was my every day scent. I also really like their Orange Sanguine and Mandarin Glaciale, so I clearly favor citrus based scents (most others make me sneeze!).
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
I love the citrus notes and how polished and refined this is, while still energetic. I discovered i actually like this one better than some of the other scents I've loved by this line
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I got a deluxe sample of this. The liquid is yellow and smells exactly like chemical, furniture polish lemon. I would call it a fresh citrus scent for spring and summer. I don't think it is a scent I would purchase again. The lemon is strong like Lemon Pledge. Yes, Pledge. I smell like I have been polishing furniture all day. There are better scents for way cheaper then this. This fragrance is a miss for me.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
This fragrance is just kind of meh to me. I usually love citrus fragrances, but the bergamot in this almost smells like a cleaning product to me. It's tart, but still green... It lasts a pretty long time, but I don't much care for the scent.
Dani D.
Plymouth
This is such a unisex fragrance which is mostly why I love it. For me, a masculine scent is so comforting, but the fruitiness mixes enough of the feminine side in for me. It’s really strong and heavy at first, but it sinks in and is subtly noticeable all day.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Who sells this perfume? Does it smell good?
Claudia M.
Do you find that this scent fades out too quickly?

back