Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Cologne Absolue Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray uploaded by Sara P.

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Bergamote Soleil is effervescent and lively with a soft hint of floral in the background. This unisex fragrance offers a sunny composition built around the freshness of bergamot from Calabria. Concentrated at 15 percent fragrance, it is a pure perfume that provides the freshness and elegance of a cologne but lasts on your skin. Notes: Bergamot, Bigarade, Ambrette, Jasmine, Lavender, Cardamom, Vetiver, Oak Moss, White Amber. Style: Sunny. Effervescent. Floral. see more...

Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Fragrance for HIM!? 😂😂 well sh*t 🤣🤣 I seriously love this fragrance so much! Really don’t see this being a cologne for men more so for women but that’s just my two cents lol very refreshing airy citrus scent highly recommend giving this one a try!
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
This is a bright and energetic fragrance without being too sweet. This is my husbands favorite fragrance on me. I wear it as my summer fragrance but sometimes I will spray it on in the dead of winter to bring the feeing of summer sun!
Jen S.
Austin, TX
Bergamote has been listed as a "note" in a couple of different Atelier scents that I liked, so it seems that maybe I'm a bergamote person. (I don't think I've ever come across one in non-fragrance form though.) This smells like citrus, flowers, and something spicy. The scent did not seem to change on my skin like others from this brand, but it did need to be reapplied after just a few hours.
Claudia M.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I have never felt as deeply connected to a scent as with this. It's my everyday go-to and my nighttime allure. Its citrusy, bright, but moody scent fit me perfectly, and I've already repurchased this!!
Greta L.
I am in LOVE with this scent! I find it warm and comforting. I even spray just a touch on when I go to bed for relaxation. As a matter of fact, since this is listed as unisex, I even tried to get my SO to wear it but it doesn't smell as good on him. :) I do wish it lasted a bit longer- it should for the price, but my love of the scent overcomes all. This was an upgrade a #Sephora consultant introduced me to, from the discontinued DKNY Pure Hint of Verbena that was my every day scent. I also really like their Orange Sanguine and Mandarin Glaciale, so I clearly favor citrus based scents (most others make me sneeze!).
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
I love the citrus notes and how polished and refined this is, while still energetic. I discovered i actually like this one better than some of the other scents I've loved by this line
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I got a deluxe sample of this. The liquid is yellow and smells exactly like chemical, furniture polish lemon. I would call it a fresh citrus scent for spring and summer. I don't think it is a scent I would purchase again. The lemon is strong like Lemon Pledge. Yes, Pledge. I smell like I have been polishing furniture all day. There are better scents for way cheaper then this. This fragrance is a miss for me.
Sara P.
West seneca, NY
This fragrance is just kind of meh to me. I usually love citrus fragrances, but the bergamot in this almost smells like a cleaning product to me. It's tart, but still green... It lasts a pretty long time, but I don't much care for the scent.
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
Such a fresh scent, so easy and breezy.  Citrus with hints of herb spices, very refined and elegant.  A wonderful alternative to a floral scent.  Bought it from sephora and will continue to purchase.  A wee bit pricey but worth every penny.  My boyfriend is also a huge fan of this scent for himself.
Carmen T.
Doral, FL
It's been a long time since I've had a favorite scent. I randomly discovered this during one of my solo trips to Sephora (which I love because I have the time to look at exactly everything I want to!) and I just fell in love right there. At the beginning I bought the smallest version of the perfume (US$25)and had for about two weeks. Then I bought the bigger one (US$45,comes with various samples), and now I am about to buy the biggest one (US$ 70). I am willing to pay for this simple because it's an amazing, subtle, delicate, signature and wonderful scent which I don't get tired of!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Who sells this perfume? Does it smell good?
Claudia M.
Do you find that this scent fades out too quickly?