Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Cologne Absolue Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray uploaded by Sara P.

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Bergamote Soleil is effervescent and lively with a soft hint of floral in the background. This unisex fragrance offers a sunny composition built around the freshness of bergamot from Calabria. Concentrated at 15 percent fragrance, it is a pure perfume that provides the freshness and elegance of a cologne but lasts on your skin. Notes: Bergamot, Bigarade, Ambrette, Jasmine, Lavender, Cardamom, Vetiver, Oak Moss, White Amber. Style: Sunny. Effervescent. Floral. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Greta L.
Greta L.
I am in LOVE with this scent! I find it warm and comforting. I even spray just a touch on when I go to bed for relaxation. As a matter of fact, since this is listed as unisex, I even tried to get my SO to wear it but it doesn't smell as good on him. :) I do wish it lasted a bit longer- it should for the price, but my love of the scent overcomes all. This was an upgrade a #Sephora consultant introduced me to, from the discontinued DKNY Pure Hint of Verbena that was my every day scent. I also really like their Orange Sanguine and Mandarin Glaciale, so I clearly favor citrus based scents (most others make me sneeze!).
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I got a deluxe sample of this. The liquid is yellow and smells exactly like chemical, furniture polish lemon. I would call it a fresh citrus scent for spring and summer. I don't think it is a scent I would purchase again. The lemon is strong like Lemon Pledge. Yes, Pledge. I smell like I have been polishing furniture all day. There are better scents for way cheaper then this. This fragrance is a miss for me.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
This fragrance is just kind of meh to me. I usually love citrus fragrances, but the bergamot in this almost smells like a cleaning product to me. It's tart, but still green... It lasts a pretty long time, but I don't much care for the scent.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
Bergamote has been listed as a "note" in a couple of different Atelier scents that I liked, so it seems that maybe I'm a bergamote person. (I don't think I've ever come across one in non-fragrance form though.) This smells like citrus, flowers, and something spicy. The scent did not seem to change on my skin like others from this brand, but it did need to be reapplied after just a few hours.
Claudia M.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I have never felt as deeply connected to a scent as with this. It's my everyday go-to and my nighttime allure. Its citrusy, bright, but moody scent fit me perfectly, and I've already repurchased this!!
Cyrena E.
Cyrena E.
St. John's, NL
This is my new favorite scent for everyday. Super fresh and sunny. Perfect for vacation. Smells delicious. Lasts a long time. My husband loves this scent. Great for everyday and nighttime. Love the packaging. I've recommended this to my friends!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Who sells this perfume? Does it smell good?
Claudia M.
Do you find that this scent fades out too quickly?