Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Cologne Absolue Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray

BY ATELIER COLOGNE

Bergamote Soleil is effervescent and lively with a soft hint of floral in the background. This unisex fragrance offers a sunny composition built around the freshness of bergamot from Calabria. Concentrated at 15 percent fragrance, it is a pure perfume that provides the freshness and elegance of a cologne but lasts on your skin. Notes: Bergamot, Bigarade, Ambrette, Jasmine, Lavender, Cardamom, Vetiver, Oak Moss, White Amber. Style: Sunny. Effervescent. Floral. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bergamote Soleil is one of the best Bergamot fragrances for my money. I have mentioned this before, nobody does citrus notes better than Atelier Cologne and this is one of my favourites from their line.

First spray notes that hit you are a really bitter orange peel and Bergamot. Bam. Citrus lovers dream. The Bergamot stays to be joined by a kinda spicy heart with ambrette, lavender and vetiver. I know it says vetiver is a basenote but I really get it pretty soon into the fragrance.The dry down is oakmoss and the white musk that is common to most of the Atelier Citrus frags. To sum up, main notes are Bergamot, bitter orange and a spicy combo of Vetiver and ambrette.

projection is acceptable arms length for the first couple of hours before settling down and longevity is average to goodish, 6-7 hours on me with 4 sprays. This is one of those frags which to a lay person will just smell citrusy but to a more educated nose, will show wonderful facets of a beautiful bergamot and vetiver with spicy flourishes. Understated class. I love it. 9/10
Cyndi F.
Pompano Beach
This is without a doubt one of my 3 top houses for fragrance. I have an odd chemistry that pulls different notes in strange ways. I can wear 95% of any of these and know I will smell good. Nothing odd or off putting in these. I happen to love citrus scents because I live in a humid hot sweaty climate. Citrus cuts through and feels fresh.  I own several of these fragrances and use them almost daily. These are true unisex .