Atb Sleep Silk Mask Eye Blind Fold Cover I Dont Do Morning Travel Eyeshade Rest Gift

BY ATB

1 I Don't Do Mornings Brand New Satin Blindfold Meditation Travel Mask! This stylish eye mask has a satin white finish on the outside and a soft purple plush on the inside. It has a white trim surrounding mask. And a phrase that reads I Don't Do Mornings A comfortable elastic head band holds it in place. Perfect for travel, meditation or napping! A wonderful gift everyone! Highly recommended this lovely economic and practical blindfold/eyeshades/eye mask. It is effective to shield the obnoxious light from your eyes, promote sleep and improve the quality of your sleep. This eyeshades is comfortable to wear with the help of an elastic band. Purchase one, and begin enjoying your sleep, because you deserve it. see more...