Pet SuppliesPet Waste Disposal Systems & ToolsAtb
Dog Pet Pooper Scooper Jaw Poop Scoop Clean Pick Up Waste LED Light 17 New!

Atb Dog Pet Pooper Scooper Jaw Poop Scoop Clean Pick Up Waste LED Light 17 New!

by Atb

Dog Pet Pooper Scooper Jaw Poop Scoop Clean Pick Up Waste LED Light 17 New! Available colors: black, or orange/black, randomly shipped. Designed for easy, One-handed Pick-Ups on all Surfaces. Measures approximately 17L. Powerful spring action ensures the jaws stay closed. Long handle eliminates unnecessary bending. Good for grass or cement LED flashlight uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)

Anyone know of a green (environmentally friendly) way to pick up after dogs? I've been considering a pooper scooper like the Atb Dog Pet Pooper Scooper Jaw Poop Scoop Clean Pick Up Waste LED Light 17 New! But I feel like that would be awkward for carrying around an entire walk. Right now I use generic plastic ones, but have also been looking at the biodegradable ones like Earth Rated Biodegradable Poop Bags. Any thoughts?
Start your review of Atb Dog Pet Pooper Scooper Jaw Poop Scoop Clean Pick Up Waste LED Light 17 New!!
Diana G.
Pico Rivera, CA
These would be very helpful when picking dog poop , no more bending over and catching that horrible smell lol
raquel R.
Atwater, California
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My brother recently got me one of these and it works fine! No bending over to pick up the dogs business. I got it from Amazon! My dogs are little. My back doesn't hurt bending over and I recommend this to anyone with pets!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zahra H.