BY ATB

BrushBuddies LMFAO Singing Toothbrush Sexy And I Know It And Party Rock Anthem Plays 2 Songs Music New! LMFAO singing toothbrush, featuring sexy and i know it and party rock anthem. LMFAO singing toothbrush features soft dupont bristles toothbrush features include a replaceable toothbrush head and batteries. Ergonomic design. Start your morning off with Sexy and I know it and Party Rock Anthem! This singing toothbrush makes brushing fun by playing the K-pop sensation's mega hit for the dentist recommended 2-minutes. Your kids will have so much fun they may not stop brushing! Soft DuPont bristles, ergonomic design cleans plaque in hard to reach places. Brush Head features a tongue and cheek cleaner. Unique stand up-design keeps bristles clean, includes: batteries, toothbrush. Bristle type: soft, bristle material: nylon. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Atb BrushBuddies LMFAO Singing Toothbrush Sexy And I Know It Plays 2 Songs Music New!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?