Atb 4 Pc Salon Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Dye Brush Comb Bowl Tint Tool Kit Colors New

BY ATB

High Quality Salon Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit Brush Comb Bowl 4pcs in Black, Pink, Blue New 100% brand new and high quality With 4 scales standing for 50ml, 80ml, 100ml, 200ml Great for salon hairdressing use and home personal use Perfect and necessary accessories for DIY hair dye Material: Plastic Color: Black, Pink, Blue - SHIPPED RANDOMLY Size (Approx.): Bowl: Top Diameter: 5.12 inch / 13cm; Height: 2.36 inch / 6cm Brush Hair Length: 0.98 inch / 2.5cm Brush/Comb Total Length: 7.87 inch / 20cm Package Included: 1 x Dye bowl 2 x Dye hair brush 1 x Dye hair comb see more...

Riah W.
My mother has had this set for years, she's been using it to dye my hair. We've done red, blue and purple and these brushes are still holding up. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for sturdy brushes that will last for years to come and will be tough to break.
Treva L.
Fostoria
I love this kit so much it makes the hair so much colorful I have use product before it dose have nice packaging
what a journey g.
Vancouver, BC
Have been dying my hair myself for quite sometime and it is CRUCIAL to have a kit to do it. Your hands just don't quite cut it. I can have salon rating hair but half the budget~