BY ATARI

SynopsisThe nerds get stuffed in lockers and the jocks win the big games and the gorgeous girls, right? Wrong. Developed in cooperation with Mark Ecko Entertainment, I Heart Geeks delivers an exciting story where the brainy geek must use his noggin to overcome the brawny jocks and win the heart of the beautiful cheerleader along the way. With cheerful animated characters and the laws of real-world physics, you'll piece together the puzzles and become king of the geeks. I Heart Geeks lets you turn the tables on the nerd vs. jock clich Thanks to the friendly interface and helpful tutorial, you can jump right into the puzzle-solving adventures. With more than 100 unique puzzles that vary in challenge and difficulty, you'll use dozens of devices to progress through the game and work your way closer to the cheerleader's heart. Each puzzle has several possible solutions, so grab your stylus to move components, test out your ideas and fire up your crazy contraptions to see if your nerd skills pay off. Face off against your friends and family as you go head-to-head in multiplayer timed skill tests. Put the pieces of this exciting story together and the cheerleader will soon be saying, "I Heart Geeks. see more...

Atari 28263 I Heart Geeks Ds
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Atari 28263 I Heart Geeks Ds!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?