BY NONE #50 in Music

At Last: The Best of Etta James see more...

chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
Etta.Etta.Etta.
I am young. So at first I didn't know tho is extraordinary woman was. That is until I saw Cadillac Records. Beyonce did such a good job of playing the part of Etta James, that I had to know who she was, and I had to know more of her music. I went and downloaded her album and I wasn't the least bit disappointed. She has such a smooth and soulful voice, almost like a mother who sings to her child to put them to sleep. I have to tell you that I loved it. And if you like this type of sound then this is the album for you.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my absolute feel good music I said down and have a martini and listen to this and wine and relax after a hard day. Her raw jazz like sound just make she want to sit back relax and enjoy your evening. Absolutely love this woman.
Christina E.
Miss Etta James has such a wonderful voice and her songs make you want to sing even if you dont have the best voice haha If you haven't heard this legends songs I highly recommend to give it a listen.
Avril J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Although I'm an 80s baby, my all time favorite song is at last. I listened to Etta James way before i got wind of Whitney. Love this lady. Every emotions comes through in this song. Great album.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved Etta James she had a voice like none other I love that soulful gritty blues sound you could feel her pain in all of her music she was one of a kind. She had such a rough life.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
This is truly a angel of soul. Her voice is like a hot knife through butter. You can feel all her pain and anguish in every song. I'd Rather Go Blind makes me weepy every time
. At Last is the best love song ever. I would give her 10 stars if I could.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
I seen the movie where Beyonce played Etta James and I really love that her singing was on point and it really took me back to those olden times where the music was great!
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Etta James has a beautiful voice. I love her music im actually listen to it right now. My favorite songs are at last, is rather go blind, and all I could do is cry
Shaunice L.
Etta James has a voice like silk, it's so strong and the notes that come out are soft at the same time. Her sound just transfixes you and sweeps you away. Her At Last song is so widely known and loved.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There's just something about Etta's voice that takes you into another world. This album is by far one of my favorites, I honestly can't pick just one favorite song they're all so awesome.
I bought this album a few years back and I still play it almost every time I get in my vehicle or when I simply just need to unwind. Yes I most definitely recommend this album to anyone that loves to listen to great music!!
Ephasia J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite song by her?
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Can anyone list all of the tracks?
Maica W.
GA
Is this a great buy?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Her voice omg is it not one of the best?
Vanessa R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is the last song Etta James came out with???