BY ASWECHANGE

In a "more is more" 16 oz. spa size, this generous, convenient pump jar lets you enjoy the best in skincare at a fraction of the cost. Highly nourishing, luxurious formula restores moisture to dry, dull skin with pure coconut oil and lavender extract for a glowing complexion. Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Myristate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashton B.
I have a ton of allergies, so finding lotion I’m not allergic to can be difficult. This lotion goes on painlessly, and actually feels cool and refreshing! Ingredients are all natural, I feel smooth and moisturized. Didn’t even irritate my face! No greasy feel. Might just be my new go-to.
Ashley C.
I received this lotion for Christmas as a gift. I’ve used it all winter and love the moisture it provides to my dry skin. I typical use this after my shower and wake up with soft skin even in the AM.
Georgeanne T.
I love this stuff! It totally saves my skin! It's non greasy and absorbs fairly quickly. I wash my hands constantly at work and use this to keep them from getting dried out. It says you can use it all over the body but I've only used it for my hands so far. It also smells great without having a really heavy scent. Excellent value too. I highly recommend.
Jennifer F.
This smells ammmmaaazzzinnnggg!!! Only downfall of the product is that it is somewhat greasy. It does leave skin very smooth and it is very hydration! I often use it on my legs after a shower. Good for the winter.
Kamryn B.
Dallas
I love this lotion. It smells so good and it’s very thick and creamy. It makes your skin very moisturized and soft. It’s not greasy and is very gentle. The price is great for how much is in it and I would buy this again!
Celina B.
Great product it feels so moisturizing and has a great smell! It may seem pricey but it's a great quality lotion. I've use many and this is by far my husband and my favorite. The only bad thing is after showering I've noticed it burns when on my face. But other than that I will continue buying this product!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this lotion a lot. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn't leave any residue on the skin. It smells AMAZING and the scent stays on the skin but not for long and it's very fain once applied. It hydrates though so it's a winner in my book. I wish it had more coconut oil in it Bc my skin needs that moisture. It's very dry. Overall, recommend!
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
This stuff is the best I swear. Super moisturizing and doesn't take forever to soak into your skin. Amazing smell and it left my feet feeling softer than ever. You people NEED to try this! I promise you will love it
Indira R.
Ocoee, FL
Very hydrating. This oil is more of a creamy consistency. It goes on really light on the skin. I use it all over my body. I also love the pleasantly coconut scent.
Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I've been using advanced clinicals for a few months now , the products are absolutely amazing and there is a big difference in my skin!