ASUS ZenWatch 2 Android Wear Smartwatch with Quick Charge & Rose Gold Case, Rose Gold Metal Band (WI502Q-RM-RG-Q)

BY NONE

Model Brand: ASUS Model: WI502Q-RM-RG-Q Design Color: Rose Gold Type: Watch Band: Rose Gold Metal Band OS Compatibility: Android Wear 5.1.1 (Compatible with Android4.3+) Display Screen Size: 1.45" Screen Resolution: 280*280, 273ppi Display Technology: AMOLED Connectivity Wireless: 802.11BGN Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Battery Battery Type: 300mAh Features Features: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2GHz 512MB DDR2 4GB EMMC see more...

Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I like your company and I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Ranim F.
Miliana
 I  love your products, I like your company and I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative."
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
It is an honor for me to deal with this siteAnd the oldest review of this phone very good very much and many followers like this phone, of course, because it is a new brand did not download the markets fully, I look for such new products to be known by everyoneThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you