Asus ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C 32GB 8

Asus ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C 32GB 8" Tablet w/ Android 5.0 Lollipop & 2GB RAM

BY ASUS

8" Intel C3200 16GB 1GB see more...

Asus ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C 32GB 8
Asus ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C 32GB 8" Tablet w/ Android 5.0 Lollipop & 2GB RAM
Paloma Figueroa A.
Tecate, CA
The tablet works fine but the camera is very cheap as compared to all other tablets in the market. The front facing camera is blurry while the rear is too grainy. Not at all good for Skype, and that was the purpose I bought the tablet for my mother. Geek personnel also looked at it and according to him the camera is malfunctioning, and he ordered an other tablet. Unfortunately, the same issue in the 2nd one. I called ASUS and was asked to do a factory reset but nothing changed. This is not a tablet for your if you Skype a lot. ASUS should built something better, like TF300T that I have for 3 years and still working fine.
Maybe that is why it is only available online and not sold in Bestbuy stores. ASUS is a good brand name but this tablet is not up to it.
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
Overall the tablet is really nice. My kids use it for their apps, it's been great for reading ever since my Kindle died, I've been able to add some apps that would not have worked as great on my phone, and more. The downside is that the battery life is worthless. It drains very quickly. One of the biggest complaints about the iPhone is the battery life, so it's disappointing ASUS didn't seem to take note here. The camera is also junky. The photos comes out very grainy to where even my husband's cheap phone takes better quality images.
Kristin B.
Gloucester, MA
Bought in January through my school for $100. I was unsure of how it would work compared to my samsung galaxy tab, but wanted a cheaper one for my son to use. It is used about every other day, has only experienced one problem and it was quickly fixed through their customer service.
Cayla W.
I will say that overall for your money, this is a very nice tablet. It is very easy to use especially for first time tablet users. If you are used to android devices than using this device should be no problem for you. The one thing I hate about this device is the battery life. The battery on it dies so fast that it is kind of ridiculous. Overall, I really enjoy using this device.
Roxanne G.
jamestown, ny
I absolutely love this tablet. it has such vivid colors and is so easy to use. my tablet is a 10 inch but other than that it is a zen pad and I love the drawing apps.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
I got a similar tablet, unless it is the same one, I'm not sure. I got this for my daughter because she likes to watch her pbs kids and Disney junior apps. It works great for her and it is decently priced.
Fawna M.
Adrian, MI
Great tablet, my husband and I bought this to read manga on... It does so much more!! All of the benefits of a full computer in a convenient handheld version. We use it more then our Ipad now.
Quazi Aritra R.
Tyler, TX
Best bang for the buck! Works flawlessly. Only issue I had was with sound quality. Looks needs improvement too but you get what you pay for.
Jess M.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this tablet, it has so many apps and features on it. All my wishes have come true with the purchase of this tablet.
Alex L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Battery dies extremely fast. Otherwise, operating system works great, size is portable, and user friends.