BY ASUS

64-Bit Qualcomm Octa-Core Processor Snapdragon 430/ 2GB LPDDR3 Memory/ 5.5" (1920x1080) Display/ Bluelight Filter For Eye Care/ 32GB Storage/ 3000mAh Lithium (Non-Removable) Battery/ Full HD Video Recording 1080p At 30 FPS/ 3-Axis Electronic Image Stabilization/ 802.11b/g/n/ Bluetooth v4.2/ Dual SIM Card/ 13MP, f/2.0 Aperture, 5 P Lens Rear Camera/ 8MP, f/2.0 Aperture Front Camera/ Back Light (HDR) Mode/ Android 6.0/ Glacier Silver Finish see more...

Laura H.
This phone is definitely an improvement from my previous phone (the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime) in terms on specs. However there have been a couple issues. 1) The headjack won't always register when one is plugged in so you'll have to restart the device. 2) About a month a go my songs started to pause for milliseconds at random times which got VERY annoying, so i had to put my itunes library onto Google Play Music library online and download them onto my phone. Could've been better but i'll live.
EDITED: THIS PHONE HAS BEEN A WASTE OF $200! THE CHARGING PORT HAS BROKEN TWICE ON ME WITHIN LESS THAN A YEAR! CAMERA IS SLOW TO OPERATE AND OFTEN CRASHES! WISH ASUS WOULD GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!! NEVER BUY THIS GUYS!
Samantha M.
Toronto
This phone is so underrated. It was so affordable relative to other phones currently on the market. It works fantastically and the camera has greatly improved from the last Android phone I've owned. I have no complaints!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Pros: I've been using this phone for some time (bought on 11/5), and the quality of the phone really surprises me!
Here are some features I really like about the Zenfone:
1. The screen has great colours and wide viewing angle thanks to the IPS panel.
2. The phone is quite small for this screen size (5.5") due to the slim metallic body and bezel of the screen.
4. The speaker is really good (love it)! I listen to Spotify and podcast a lot, so I really appreciate a good speaker.
3. Performance-wise, I have not encountered any issues so far. Every apps run smoothly (e.g. google maps, chrome, spotify etc). However, I do not play games, I can not speak for the graphic performance.
4. Battery life is also pretty good. I don't worry about it even if I am not home for the whole day. However, this may varies depending on your usage.Cons: Nothing really big at the moment.
The only grip I have is that the phone does not support quick charging, and so does the charger that come with the phone.Other Thoughts: I would highly recommend this phone to everybody. The phone has much better quality and values than other big brands at this price range.

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco
Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
saad s.
Best product
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch