ElectronicsComputersLaptopsASUS
ZENBOOK UX303LN-DB71T 133in Touchscreen (In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Ultrabook - Intel Core i7 i7-4510U 2 GHz - Smoky Brown

by ASUS

Thin, light, powerful. And even more colorful. Refined new shape, stylish new color Zenbook is a finely-crafted Ultrabook(TM) with a harmonious blend of style, practicality and performance. UX303 takes this to another level of sophistication with a fresh new shape and gorgeous Smoky Brown color scheme, further enhanced by the iconic spun-metal finish that echoes the spirit of Zen. The classic lines of the ultra-light, all-aluminum Zenbook have been enhanced with a slimmer profile, tapering to just 3mm at the front. It's chic, elegant, timeless, and powerful - it's Zenbook UX303! Package Contents:; ZENBOOK UX303LN-DB71T Ultrabook; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter; User Manual; Warranty Card Asus ZENBOOK UX303LN-DB71T 13.3in. Touchscreen (In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Ultrabook - Intel Core i7 i7-4510U 2 GHz - Smoky Brown is one of many Ultrabooks available through Office Depot. Made by Asus.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asus ZENBOOK UX303LN-DB71T 13.3in. Touchscreen (In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Ultrabook - Intel Core i7 i7-4510U 2 GHz - Smoky Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Allison M.
Lee, MA
I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the
Amanda R.
Burleson, TX
Best laptop I've owned! I am able to edit my youtube videos and do personal business as well without issues.
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
This is a really nice computer. Simple and easy to use. The touchscreen is a nice new bit of technology.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
This ultrabook is so thin and light with a crisp clear screen. I love how easy it is to take it with me when I go on business trips. The only recommendation I would have to those who purchase this would be to get an external CD/DVD drive as well so that you can watch movies or burn CDs.
Lauren P.
Rincon
This Asus is absolutely awesome! The touch screen is awesome and works smoothly. Very reasonably priced!
Luis M.
LEBANON, TN
My brother gifted me this laptop last year. It's a very nice laptop. The speed is amazing and easy to use.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this laptop at first it was hard since windows is programmed on it but it works wonders and is touch screen.
abisola A.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
One of the best laptops i have ever owned well fuctioning and the touchscreen interface is superb
Jessica G.
It's a really good laptop, quick and lightweight. It's not overly pricey but not the most affordable laptop either. The only problem I have encountered with it is the right hinge has started to break apart but it still works perfectly and it still works well.
Cindy T.
I really love this laptop! It does its job, quite light, sleek and the touch screen is my favorite feature. The laptop was about $1000 when I purchased it and I use it everyday for school purposes. The only complaint I have is that the hinge connecting the 2 parts of the laptop is poorly constructed and not very durable. Mine has cracked after 8 months so I am planning to repair it with my warranty!

Looking for your answer?