Asus ZenBook Smokey Brown Laptop Computer uploaded by Kirsten H.

BY ASUS

Thin, light, powerful. And even more colorful. Refined new shape, stylish new color Zenbook is a finely-crafted Ultrabook(TM) with a harmonious blend of style, practicality and performance. UX303 takes this to another level of sophistication with a fresh new shape and gorgeous Smoky Brown color scheme, further enhanced by the iconic spun-metal finish that echoes the spirit of Zen. The classic lines of the ultra-light, all-aluminum Zenbook have been enhanced with a slimmer profile, tapering to just 3mm at the front. It's chic, elegant, timeless, and powerful - it's Zenbook UX303! Performance to spare When it comes to performance, Zenbook UX303 has all the power you need, and more. With the latest 4th generation up to Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 processors and state-of-the-art storage, UX303 will never keep you waiting, whatever the task. Effortless multitasking, smooth video playback, and super-fast application launches - Zenbook UX303 is always ready when you are. It's supremely energy-efficient too, meaning fewer trips to the power socket. SonicMaster technology for incredible sound An incredible laptop deserves incredible sound, and so the ASUS Golden Ear audio engineering team developed SonicMaster, incorporating ICEpower(R), Bang Olufsen technology. SonicMaster produces sound like you've never heard from a laptop, with deep rich bass and crystal-clear vocals. Built to touch Touch is at the very heart of Zenbook UX303. With its ultra-sensitive touchscreen, precise multi-touch touchpad and superbly-engineered backlit keyboard, every part of UX303 is designed for the ultimate touch experience in Windows 8.1. Keeping you connected Zenbook UX303 has everything you need to stay connected to the wider world with the latest wireless technology. Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi gives complete mobile flexibility, supporting both older 2.4GHz and newer 5GHz wireless networks for super-fast interference-free performance. Zenbook UX303 also has the brand new Bluetooth 4.0 for use with the l. see more...

Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
It's a great laptop. Quite light and fits well into my backpack. As a student, this backpack barely weighs anything so I love it! The resolution is nice too and lots of memory. One thing though, I the speakers are horrible. Even on full volume you can barely hear a thing
Shelbie B.
I got this laptop for my birthday about a year and a half ago love it the screen is the perfect size the ram is really good and it's super fast I think this is a great laptop for anyone that's may need it for an office job or collage
Cherie S.
Chapel Hill, NC
So sleek, lightweight, and fast. Great picture quality for videos as well with ability to watch 4K videos. Going to try and see if it can handle gaming. Bought this after old laptop died.
Karen  U.
Medford, MA
I wanted to Love it. It attempts to be a tablet and a laptop. As a tablet it is buggy and awkward. It's fine as a laptop But better performing alternatives are out there... I just know it!
Kirsten H.
Best Black Friday purchase everrrr! Desperately needed this after my last laptop broke down! Very pleased so far! :)
Brittany E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this laptop as a gift and I absolutely love it! it works so good for what I need it for
Sydney M.
Johnstown, PA
I love this computer it is really nice i got a gold one i am actually typing on it right now
Nicola L.
Burnaby, BC
This laptop looks absolutely beautiful. I use it for daily office work and it runs fine. I have not used to many heavy programs on it. I find the trackpad a bit hard to use, and use a wireless mouse with it. The keyboard is nicely spaced, and has a nice clean feel to it. The screen is touchscreen, which I hardly make use of. It is slightly heavier and chunkier than I had imagined it would be, especially when compared to alternatives such as the Macbook Air.
Taylor H.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Best laptop I ever owned. I love the sleek design and how thin it is. It's virtually silent. 1080p screen looks great. In spite of only having a Core M processor rather than an i5 or an i7, I have never had an issue with speed. My only complaint is that it's supposed to be able to be opened with one hand but I consistently need to use two.
Bernice Y.
This computer is awesome so far. I got it in December because I'm starting school soon , I am excited to start using it for homework