BY ASUS

Asus - ZENBOOK 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Smokey Brown see more...

Asus - Zenbook 13.3
Asus - Zenbook 13.3" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Smokey Brown
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Asus Is A Good Brand Witch Comes From Dell I My First Lap Top As I Turn 15 From My God Father Was Dell And It Turn Out GREAT. And Now My Second LapTop For College Is The Asus Q502LA-BBI5T14 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop Convertible - Intel Core i5, 8GB, 1TB Black It Is (Certified Refurbished) I Got It From Amazon 9Months Ago It Would Turn A Year in August It Works Great Still Brand New And I Have NO Problems At All ...... I MOST DEFIANTLY DEFIANTLY RECOMEND.
Michaela P.
I absolutely love this laptop! When I first got it I really thought it was way too pricey but after a while of using this laptop I do not regret this big purchase at all! My old laptop was so heavy, especially when I was carrying in my backpack with all my other books, while this one is super light! Which is a big plus and is way more powerful than my old laptop.
Kaila M.
It runs, besides that it is total crap. I took great care of this and the screen is still glitchy and the bad fell apart. My screen will start acting up anywhere I touch it and the screen is now falling off the base of the laptop, I literally hold it together with duck tape. Would not recommend
Cynthia C.
I like this laptop. I have had no issues with it. I like the look of it & the quality. I also like that it is touch screen.
Deepali B.
Austin, TX
Gorgeous laptop. Honestly I loved this Asus. The 128gb ssd is great, and the small size is something that I prefer.
Amy M.
Great laptop! Works well & serves its purpose. Touch screen is a nice feature but not something I use very often.
Ashley C.
Yucaipa, CA
This laptop is so reliable! I purchased it about a year ago and it is still running strong with no problems :)
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
Love my touch screen laptop! Its nice to be able to use both. Goes a lot faster and great for internet use!
Lawrence T.
Staten Island, NY
Great laptop. Dropped a lot of times. Still works. Great company, great warranty, definitely recommended.
Love T.
This laptop is awesome and durable. It has fallen a few times and still manages to work fine.