BY ASUS

ASUS X Series laptops can be specced up to a Full HD (1920x 1080) resolution display. With a pixel density of 141 pixels per inch (PPI), you’ll enjoy rich detailed images onscreen. To ensure only the very best images, exclusive ASUS Splendid Technology has color temperature correction to reproduce richer, deeper colors. It features four visuals modes which can be accessed with a single click. Vivid Mode optimizes contrast for browsing photos or watching videos and movies; Eye Care Mode reduces blue light levels and is ideal when you’re reading for long hours. Normal Mode has been tuned for daily tasks; while Manual Mode is for advanced color adjustments.

Katie V.
Standish, MI
Overall I really like this laptop. I have had to send it back to the manufacturer twice because of Windows problems, but other than that it is great. It is relatively light and a good size to watch Netflix on. A good laptop for a college student.
Grace P.
Tempe, AZ
For a birthday gift is what I received this for and man I love this laptop! Since I have experienced many other computer brands and software I realized it's not the best of the best but it does its job and presents more tools than the many Apple computers I run into and has yet to run slower than when i first got it.
Janya M.
I used to have this laptop before I got my mac. If your for some reason have something against apple this is great laptop and laptop brand.
Ana Paula V.
Elizabeth, NJ
Nice design, sleek and just the right size. Not heavy at all and works well and battery holds charge well.
Daniela R.
Vista, CA
This computer is great and the software is also pretty good. I find it great to do my research and other work. Very easy to use.
Madeline T.
Acworth, GA
Sometimes it is very slow but it's good to do school work on. It takes a while to turn back on if it was sitting open for a long time.
Alison B.
Memphis, TN
Not a high-powered machine by any means but a great affordable computer for surfing the internet, writing a bit, and watching Netflix!
bryan S.
Hesperia, CA
This is a very intelligent laptop my brother uses his on a daily basis and for me it's honestly affordable it's not that expensive it honestly meets my expectations my brother uses his daily to do his work and research on projects overall I'm satisfied
Angela A.
I got this as a gift for my birthday. I have never had problems with it. the updates arevalways quick and my information is never jeopardized. i love the organization of windows and it helps me keep my work and schedule organized. I am a student, so having a reliable lap top is very important to me!
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
I like asus usually last a very long time only thing the battery dies really fast but I always change online at a very low price