Asus X205TA-DH01 X205ta-dh0 T Z3735 1.33g 2GB Syst 32GB 11.6in No Touchscreen W8

BY ASUS

Intel-level performance with a lightning fast quad-core processor Thinner than the diameter of a penny at only .69 inches and weighing only 2.2 pounds with a full Chiclet keyboard Long 12 hour* bat. see more...

Lucy S.
Sydney, NSW
This is the perfect student computer: incredibly light, highly affordable, easily fits in a bag, and while the lack of storage can get a bit annoying (particularly when it comes to tabs), it still highly usable. The only downside is that if it falls down at any point in time, it's a goner, but that's not too bad. The issue I have with this is that the charger is one of the flimsiest things I've ever come across: I've been using this model for just over a year now and I've been through 4 different chargers. I'm very tempted to change computers, only mine still works fine and like I said, it has a lot of advantages. But having a charger break every 3 months is beyond inconvenient and lousy.
Hannah R.
I got this laptop because it was cheap and my other one died! Its ok but i like gaming and it is a bit slow and cant handle it. But as abasic laptop its good. Purple too!