Asus X205TA-DH01 X205ta-dh0 T Z3735 1.33g 2GB Syst 32GB 11.6in No Touchscreen W8

BY ASUS

Intel-level performance with a lightning fast quad-core processor Thinner than the diameter of a penny at only .69 inches and weighing only 2.2 pounds with a full Chiclet keyboard Long 12 hour* bat. see more...

Jennifer W.
Las vegas, NV
There's actually a free upgrade to Windows 10. The laptop looks really nice. It runs alright. It doesn't have much memory in it, but the battery life is exceptional. My only complaint is that sometimes the laptop doesn't start up or does, and it's stuck on a black screen. Sometimes it doesn't connect to WiFi either... and I'm not sure why they have those problems. My friends that got the same laptop have the same problems.
Jennifer D.
I wish I could rate this higher. I have mine for a whole and still going strong. Its fallen and I spilled water on it and i even dropped into the sink. I don't know if I was lucky but it's still working great.
Veronica U.
Oklahoma City, OK
Using this computer right now actually. It's pretty good for what you pay for. I'm a student, so if you're just looking for a computer to do simple web browsing and documents this will do the job.
Madison C.
Troutville, VA
Really like this laptop. It's really simple and really affordable. I use it for college but I save everything on a flash drive to make sure I don't take up too much space.
Shawanda W.
Macon , GA
I think this is the laptop that I have. It's pretty awesome. I'm #OBSESSED with it. I really want to buy my oldest son one soon .
Kayla H.
Nicholasville, KY
Love this laptop. very small and compact. you can take it anywhere on the go. only bad thing is is theres not a disk drive.
Karen R.
Douglasville, GA
Love it! Very simple and easy to use. Also has great graphics but the camera on it is not the best quality.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
I love my laptop. It's perfect for everyday use and works really well I'd recommend it to friends
Dani S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great laptop I bought it for my fathers birthday , 5 months from when I bought it he loves it now
Kait A.
I love the touchscreen effect to this. Very easy to use and very slim! Would recommend.