BY ASUS

The TF600T Transformer docking station gives a whole new meaning to the term versatility. It extends the tablet's battery life up to 16 hours but also features added functionalities which include a near full-sized QWERTY keyboard, a multi-touch touchpad, 1 USB 2.0 port, and an SD card reader. Enhance productivity with the docking station's 92% sized QWERTY keyboard to instantly turn the Transformer into PC mode. A SD card reader lets users transfer files between their devices and the tablet quickly, easily, and safely. Large sized multi-touch touchpad is not only comfortable to use but supports intuitive gesture inputs. Connect mice, keyboards, USB memory sticks, and USB HDDS to the tablet with the docking station's 1 USB 2.0 port for an enhanced computing experience. A built in battery provides 7 additional hours of battery life to provide up to 16 hours of computing without needing a recharge. Enjoy increased protection against screen damage by folding the tablet over the docking station when not in use to increase security and peace of mind. see more...

Barbara S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this attachment. I was not a big fan of my tablet until I got the keyboard dock. It makes accessibility and typing quicker and easier. It used to be a tedious task for me to have to type out the smallest things, let alone emails or social media, but once I got the attachment all of that changed. I now can, and do, use my tablet for social media and email very often. Getting the keyboard has been nothing but a optics experience for me
michelle v.
This keyboard was easy to attach to the tablet. It was large enough to type easily. Its also nice that when snapped into the tablet and closed it serves as extra protection to the tablet screen. I don't like that the bar used to attach doesn't close or have any protection for when the keyboard is not attached.
Harmony P.
Rogers, MN
Love love love this tablet! The only thing that I don't really like is the sensitivity, sometimes I feel like I have to push kind of hard. The other down fall is that the camera is absolutely horrid. The keyboard is fantastic, & I love the mobility.
Kristen S.
This is the best investment I ever made for my tablet! It makes typing a breeze but it gives you the ability to use it as a tablet when you don't need to type.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
This keyboard is perfect for my Asus Vivotab! It's very sleek looking with grey & black. The keys do not stick often. I love it! :)
Dana G.
Damascus, VA
I love it and I use it all the time and I would tell my friends and family about it so they could buy one
Jessica C.
I love this keyboard. It has a built in usb port with helps alot. I wish the tablet did.
Ricki S.
Alexander, AR
Love that I can remove it from my tablet or have it on it. Small and compact. Love it.
saad s.
Best product
Shenequa A.
Not good .

It don't open some apps u download from play store . it sticks like always an when it does u have no choice but to restart the device. Before u even open a app to use it will say app not reponding. SUCKSS