BY ASUS

Silver Aluminium Touch Screen 14" HD (1366*768), glossy Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6Ghz (Turbo up to 2.6Ghz) Haswell Mobile Intel HM86 Express Chipset 6GB DDR3L (1600 MHz) 1x Socket (one slot preinstalled w/ 2GB) for expansion up to 8GB Intel Haswell UMA 500GB 5400RPM DL DVD RW/CD-RW Windows 8 (64bit) 802.11BGN HD Camera Bluetooth 4.0 Chiclet 46WHrs, 3220mAh,4S1P, 4cell Li-ion prismatic Battery pack up to 5 hours N 1YR International/1YR Accidental Damage/30-Day Zero Bright Dot/2-way 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI; 1x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0 SD see more...

Linzy L.
Nice having a touch screen but became very sensitive and stopped working a few times. Many times it froze and could not use the touch screen anymore. Not very durable.
Karina D.
Ehhh it's ok, it does start to slow down a bit after a couple months & freeze up on you but for the most part it's ok.
Nicole Q.
So far it has worked very well, and very good indeed.I love this computer. I'm in fact using it now. It is one of the best I love this computer
Casey J.
Maysville, NC
So far this laptop has worked pretty good for us. After my computer wiz brother
took off all the junk programs that are preinstalled. From then on, the computer
is as fast as we expect from the size it is. We also bought it because it was just
a computer to browse the internet and stream shows and play a couple computer
games. If you looking for a fast processor, this computer is probably not for you. This
is not a computer for gamers. This is a basic computer that will just get the job done for you.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I just bought my sister this for her birthday, she loves it and it's a great all around laptop.
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I've had this computer for a few weeks and so far, I LOVE IT! It has plenty of storage (1 terabyte) 3 USB ports, an HDMI port and it has the Windows 10 program on it. The only thing bad about it is that it doesn't have a CD Rom.
Catelyn K.
Fairbanks, AK
My favorite so far we just purchased it and I purchased it at my local Fred Meyers and it was on sale for 300$ super easy to use and affordable
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
I currently own his laptop and I must say its not bad at all. It's touch screen and looks kind of like a mac book
ty a.
Middletown, OH
I love this computer I'm in fact using it now. It is one of the best i love ASUS but this computer was better than i thought it would be.
Nou L.
I love my Asus Vivobook! When I first got it, it took me a while to get used to Windows 8. I love the touchscreen and how slim it is. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a slot for CD/DVD.