BY ASUS

Silver Aluminium Touch Screen 14" HD (1366*768), glossy Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6Ghz (Turbo up to 2.6Ghz) Haswell Mobile Intel HM86 Express Chipset 6GB DDR3L (1600 MHz) 1x Socket (one slot preinstalled w/ 2GB) for expansion up to 8GB Intel Haswell UMA 500GB 5400RPM DL DVD RW/CD-RW Windows 8 (64bit) 802.11BGN HD Camera Bluetooth 4.0 Chiclet 46WHrs, 3220mAh,4S1P, 4cell Li-ion prismatic Battery pack up to 5 hours N 1YR International/1YR Accidental Damage/30-Day Zero Bright Dot/2-way 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI; 1x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0 SD see more...

Casey J.
Casey J.
Maysville, NC
So far this laptop has worked pretty good for us. After my computer wiz brother
took off all the junk programs that are preinstalled. From then on, the computer
is as fast as we expect from the size it is. We also bought it because it was just
a computer to browse the internet and stream shows and play a couple computer
games. If you looking for a fast processor, this computer is probably not for you. This
is not a computer for gamers. This is a basic computer that will just get the job done for you.
Catelyn K.
Catelyn K.
Fairbanks, AK
My favorite so far we just purchased it and I purchased it at my local Fred Meyers and it was on sale for 300$ super easy to use and affordable
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Love this computer. I have the one with tera of memory and love it. The keyboard light sup and I love that I can stwich it tablet mode, great for when I'm using it and my kids want to play, I just flip it around and they leave it alone.
Nou L.
Nou L.
I love my Asus Vivobook! When I first got it, it took me a while to get used to Windows 8. I love the touchscreen and how slim it is. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a slot for CD/DVD.
ty a.
ty a.
Middletown, OH
I love this computer I'm in fact using it now. It is one of the best i love ASUS but this computer was better than i thought it would be.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
I currently own his laptop and I must say its not bad at all. It's touch screen and looks kind of like a mac book
Karina D.
Karina D.
Ehhh it's ok, it does start to slow down a bit after a couple months & freeze up on you but for the most part it's ok.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really thought i would hate this laptop but i actually love the crap out of it at first its a little frustrating and confusing but know its super easy to use and i cant live without it .
Hallie M.
Hallie M.
Gainesville, FL
Techie Expert
I love my laptop so much. When I first got it, it was a little confusing to figure out but once you do its worth it. The touch screen is really easy to use and is nice for if your just scrolling threw things such as facebook
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Love my Asus touch screen laptop. Love the fact that it can do a 360 degree flip making it a tablet. I can play games, surf the web, be on facebook and watch movies.