ASUS Transformer T100TA-DK003H Tablet Intel Atom Z3740 X4 1.33GHz 2GB 64GB Win8.1 (Gray)

BY ASUS

ASUS Transformer Book T100 is the beautiful ultra portable that s also an 10.1-inch Windows tablet. Detach the tablet to work and play anywhere, and dock to enjoy the comfortable keyboard, smart gesture-enabled touch pad and advanced connectivity. Style, power and convenience Transformer Book T100 gives you it all!

Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I got this tablet in 2014 as a Christmas present because my laptop was too large to transport to college classes. It's nice, and does cool things but if it requires an update, the touchscreen stops working.

The battery does not last very long, maybe 1 day total, if I'm not on it all day.

I will continue to use this as my travel tablet for convenience.
Carlyle E.
Palmdale, CA
This crashes a lot. I try signing into wifi all the time and it always logs me out. It freezes a lot I'm not sure if it's a factory defect but mine just doesn't like to work. It makes using computers even more difficult for me
fatima s.
Brooklyn, NY
This tablet is so nice and easy to use. it is also very easy to store , and it can be a laptop and tablet at the same time love it
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
This amazed me when I first saw it. It is so cool and easy to use. It can be used at home as a laptop or on the go as an ipad
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
I have had to repair these, and I can't lie, they are very fragile. But it is a good brand and gets the job done!
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I would love this transformer tablet as a gift. It seems amazing and not stressful.
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Robin E.
Matachewan, ON
Techie Expert Level 4
I've owned this transformer for about two months. runs well. battery lasts awhile running videos for hours. only defect is I have to restart often because WiFi kicks off