BY NONE

Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich (over air update) NVIDIA Tegra 3 Mobile Processor 10.1-inch WXGA Super IPS+ Capacitive Multi Touch Display 32GB eMMC Flash; 1GB DDR2 Memory Eee Pad Transformer Docking Keyboard Not Included see more...

Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I love my tablet. It does everything I want it to very quickly. I use it for Netflix and YouTube all the time. The keyboard makes it very easy to blog on the go.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Elegant color & design great for blogging and typing reviews or watching videos/ movies
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Lõrè N.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
Hilary W.
Love the colour and sleek design! Runs pretty smoothly and hadn't had any major complications with this tablet yet!
Lizeth G.
Does this have laptop features ?