BY ASUS

Gabby H.
This tablet is very sleek. Thin and easy to hold. I like that it has the detachable keyboard. I would use a Samsung or Ipad tabelt over this one if using for anything other than browsing the internet. Not alot of memory, lags after apps have been installed, freezes often but my review is purely based on looks
Melissa B.
Fallon, Nv
Powered by Nvidia Tegra 3 Quadcore Cortex A9 ARM Processor. Is clocked at 1.6 Ghz. Has 12 custom graphic processors clocked at 520 Mhz. Console like gaming. Up to 40 Mbits video decoding (Blu-Ray Quality). Resolution is 1920 x 1200, Super IPS screen for very clean, crisp, and sharp, images. Has 32 GB of storage, expandable to 64 GB. Great with Netflix, games, apps, tasks, anything I throw at it. It does what I want it to without any problems or glitches. Very user friendly, durable, and light weight. I carry it with me nearly everywhere I go. Takes great videos. I can use it all day without worrying about having to charge it. All in all, I love this tablet.
Caryn P.
Phelps, NY
I purchased this tablet because I like to handwrite notes, and there is an app (Asus Note?) made exclusively for Asus tablets. After playing with it in the store, I was actually sold on that app itself, and not the tablet.

It is a few hundred dollars cheaper than the full sized iPad, which is another major selling point. Since it runs on Android, you do have access to a large library of great apps. Depending on what you need or how you plan on using your tablet, the Asus Transformer is probably going to be good enough... and you're probably going to love it.

However, there are not many "accessories" available, as far as cases or covers go. So you'll have to choose the generic "one-size-fits-all" cases that might cover your camera or not fit as nicely as you'd like. If little things like that don't bother you, then this tablet is definitely good enough for you!
Kiara B.
Arlington, WA
Techie Expert
It's a good tablet and it does what it is supposed to do. I have had some problems with it randomly locking itself into modes where I can't get it to turn on, but other than that it's a good tablet.
Scott M.
Columbus, OH
Been using this tablet for a little while now, and I would say to give this a try and see if you like it. This tablet is fast, and was able to handle everything I threw at it with ease. The tablet feels sturdy and well built, not like the cheapy plastic feel of the lower end tablets. The resolution on this thing is fantastic, and watching video (Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube), was on par with iPad. Anyone who is a fan of Android should definitely check this out. I give it a B only because I think at the price, the iPad has the edge over the TF700 in overall experience. That may just be my personal preference, however, since I think iOS is a superior tablet OS to Android at the moment. I will likely flash this over to the Ubuntu tablet OS as soon as its production ready and use it more like an ultrabook (I have the keyboard attachment).
Asus had the best support service ever. Called in to ask about getting charger replacement, first customer rep redirected me. second customer rep wasted 30mins opening casing file, to tell me I could've found the information on their site. Thank you for wasting my time!
Lorna R.
I have had my ASUS tablet for a few years now. I love the weight and size of the tablet. I love how I can have it with or without the keyboard. Having a touch screen makes things fast to get to your programs and settings. I play my music and watch movies on Netflix and the quality is awesome. I don't have problems getting signed into Wifi when it is offered. I also like how long the battery last compared to other gadgets. I have a cool carry case with a shoulder option and it has several pockets for storing and enough room for my detachable keyboard. This tablet can hold a lot of memory and apps. Best money spent.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love my tablet, serves every function I need it for. I can read books and magazines, watch shows and movies, play games, take and edit pictures and more. When it was about 5 months I started to notice several light leaks on the screen, I called and told it was covered under warranty and they asked me to send it back. I sent it back and they had it for two weeks and sent it back and said it was not broken. So I called again and they paid to get it back, and sent it to the wrong repair center, my tablet has now been gone for a month and they have done nothing to fix it or return it to me.
Janelle R.
I had an Asus for about 6 months. It did lag out a little from time to time when I was typing, but generally it was pretty smooth. I love Android OS so that's a plus. The screen was nice and clean. The camera took excellent pictures for a tablet...until I dropped it one too many times and the rear facing camera's wires were loosened and stopped working. :P Invest in a case and don't drop the tablet!!
My honest opinion is that there are better tablets for less money right now, so unless you come across a great deal, this tablet isn't worth retail.
Alithea H.
Buford, GA
I like the original TF101 so much that I sold it on Ebay and upgraded to this on, haven't had any problems and Asus pushed JellyBean 10 minutes out of the box. The HD screen is beyond mind blowing, not to mention the super IPS which enable you to read in direct sunlight with no glare. One charge lasts me about 3 days even with heavy browsing and reading for a few hours a night, which is very comfortable because the tablet is so lightweight. I love this thing!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Do the apps force close .
Brittany s.
New Haven, IN
Does this tablet come in different colors?
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
How long is the battery life?
Ines G.
Techie Expert
Is this expensive? Where can I find it? Do you recommend it?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Would you recommend this to replace a traditional laptop?