BY ASUS

Gabby H.
Gabby H.
This tablet is very sleek. Thin and easy to hold. I like that it has the detachable keyboard. I would use a Samsung or Ipad tabelt over this one if using for anything other than browsing the internet. Not alot of memory, lags after apps have been installed, freezes often but my review is purely based on looks
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Arlington, WA
Techie Expert
It's a good tablet and it does what it is supposed to do. I have had some problems with it randomly locking itself into modes where I can't get it to turn on, but other than that it's a good tablet.
Asus had the best support service ever. Called in to ask about getting charger replacement, first customer rep redirected me. second customer rep wasted 30mins opening casing file, to tell me I could've found the information on their site. Thank you for wasting my time!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
A good tabler with very little glitching. Fast and extremely reliable. highly recommended
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Lafayette, LA
I have been using ASUS products for several years. I love them. They are very reliable and sturdy. They all have their quirks - camera issues have been consistent with my eeepad and now this tablet but all in all, I love my tablet. I love how much battery the keyboard holds.
New Haven, IN
Great software and very user friendly, lots of ways to customize it and make it yours. I have had no issues with mine besides getting a rubber skin to go around it.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Pocahontas, AR
I got this tablet as a gift and I love it! Have not had any problems with it and very easy to operate. I love that it has the same android software as my phone.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to say that I Love this tablet. But i don't because of one major flaw. Some of the apps don't work on this tablet. It runs beautiful, doesn't crash, HD screen is beautiful. But what's the use if some apps aren't optimized for this tablet. What a shame.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I purchased this because I wanted a tablet to last a while and this was by far the one with the most power on the market. It also had a detachable keyboard. I don't really care for the keyboard and tend not to use it all (I have a laptop when I want a keyboard) but this is one powerful little tablet. It looks really nice and I wouldn't hesitate to go with this company again if I was in the market for another tablet.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Flushing, NY
This is the first tablet I ever invested in and I am so glad that I did. The graphics are fabulous and the processor is pretty speedy. This is my first encounter with Android OS and it is actually not that bad. There are a few hiccups with it as it sometimes lags with graphics heavy apps. But overall a great tablet that's light and great for traveling. It's definitely not an iPad but cost/quality comparison makes up for the slight performance hiccups.
Chantella V.
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Do the apps force close .
New Haven, IN
Does this tablet come in different colors?
Lena C.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
How long is the battery life?
Ines G.
Ines G.
Techie Expert
Is this expensive? Where can I find it? Do you recommend it?
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Would you recommend this to replace a traditional laptop?