ASUS Transformer Pad TF103CX-A1-BK 16GB eMMC 10.1" Tablet

BY ASUS

ASUS Transformer Pad TF103CX-A1-BK Intel Atom 1GB Memory 16GB eMMC 10.1" Touchscreen TabletAndroid 4.4 (KitKat) GPU/VPU: Intel HD Graphics Color: Black CPU Speed: Z3745 (1.33GHz) Number of Cores: Quad-core Processor CPU L2 Cache: 2MB LCD Features: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology Resolution: 1280 x 800 Video Memory: Shared system memory see more...

ASUS Transformer Pad TF103CX-A1-BK 16GB eMMC 10.1" Tablet
Nancy G.
I have purchased two of these in the last year as gifts for my children. They are awesome. Great for keeping the kiddos entertained when your traveling. The battery lasts quite a while. I would recommend this product to everyone it's a great buy for the price. I would also recommend getting a protector for it.
Gizelle B.
Wewahitchka, FL
Great little tablet. However to plug it in its a bit tough. The slot where you plug in the charger the snug and has a plastic lip that gets in the way if you don't pay attention. The snap on keyboard is fun but also the connection is a little weak.. the tablet itself is flawless. The Oscar works like a charm.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
My Love's grandfather got me this tablet last Christmas and I love it. It's great for watching movies and playing games. It also works well as a reader. Love it!
Meryn M.
This tablet works very well. It's intuitive and easy to pick up. We use it for quite a bit, but mostly to stream videos onto our not-smart TV. It works great!
Yazmin G.
This tablet actually exceeded my expectations. It has a fast response to your commands, has a great display, and is portable enough to take anywhere.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sometimes it freezes up a bit but it's a great alternative to an expensive tablet and works just as fine as other high end brands.
Marie G.
Colton, CA
Not my favorite. Ended up selling it the fame started to lift up the power button got stuck. The charger broke not very good.
Alexis W.
Hahira, GA
Got this tablet from AT&T as a promotional deal, works very well just the battery drains very quickly!
Deana F.
York, PA
Amazing Tablet and basically a laptop. Exactly what I was looking for and at a great price.
saad s.