BY ASUS

ASUS Transformer Pad 10.1 Android 4.2 32GB Tablet and ASUS TF701TDOCKAD02 Dock Station Bundle see more...

Josephine L.
El Dorado, AR
I do think this one because of the screen size and mobile capabilites. It is a powerful tablet however, I can noticed that the tablet can certainly feel heaving at times. I did purchase mine refurbished and even after some usage, the screen was having problems displaying. The only other downfall is that you can't substitute any other chargers so you have to always be in arms reach of its original charger cord.
Andrew K.
Cadillac, MI
Asus makes the best tablet on the market. It's everything you need in a tablet. Very light weight and user friendly. The 10.1 inch pad is very easy to carry and store when you travel. The Android 4.2 is one of the best software on a tablet. After using it, you know right away that Asus put a lot of thought into it.
Amanda L.
Roanoke, VA
I love my asus. It was not too expensive but was a very nice tablet/computer. I have had no real problems out of it. Since it is windows and not android based I can use it as a computer as well. I love the detachable keyboard, it really makes usage easy.
Sara C.
Morgantown, WV
I love this thing! I used this almost exclusively when in my masters program but it doesn't work really quick if you are wanting to go back and forth between software programs. I highly recommend this to people wanting to play games or read articles.
Dana R.
N Tonawanda, NY
Excellent speed and power on this baby! As someone who has had both a tablet and a netbook before, I have to say that the Transformer Tablet is the best of both worlds! You can use it as either, depending on what you're doing. I have no problems running apps and watching Netflix. Awesome performance.
Clifton H.
Bandera, TX
Good size and easy to set up and run. A little disappointed with battery life but it does charge quick.
Jillian K.
CHEHALIS, WA
Love it but really miss android games. play store sucks. good all around for work just not for gamea
Erin S.
Grandview, MO
The Asus has been a decent basic tablet. jur doesn't have bells and whistles, but it does the job.
kristyn b.
Marysville , Ca
I love that i can use as a tablet but also snap on a keyboard when i need to do a lot more
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
LIKE it the size, graphics, affordability and product shopping accessibility.