Asus Transformer Book T200ta-b1-bl Net-tablet Pc - 11.6 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3775 1.46 Ghz - Dark Blue - 2GB RAM - 32GB Ssd - Windows (t200ta-b1-bl)

BY ASUS

Mobility without compromise Windows 8.1 2-in-1 Windows 8.1 notebook with an 11.6 detachable tablet Smart hard drive bay included for easy self-upgrade when more storage is needed Leave your charger. see more...

Misha PinksugarAtlanta S.
Atlanta, GA
Transformer Book T200 is the beautiful ultra portable and also transforms to an 11.6" tablet. Detach the tablet to work and play anywhere, and dock to enjoy the full-size keyboard, advanced connectivity, and easy-upgrade storage. Style, power and convenience - Transformer Book T200 gives you it all!
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
I love my ASUS tablet! It is one of the best pieces of technology I have ever owned. I never have any problems with it & I use it daily. I love the touch screen. It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny! I will be purchasing ASUS products from now on.
Stephanie L.
Troy, AL
LOVE my Asus Transformer book! I use it DAILY for work and personal tasks and it outperforms my laptop! AND I take it everywhere! It is also VERY helpful at vendor events.
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
Awesome 2 in 1! The keyboard mounts and disconnects easily. The keyboard is illuminated so night usage is capable. Touchscreen is perfect because the sensitivity can be adjusted.
Janet C.
I have had this for several months. I bought a first one and the mother board fried, thankfully Best buy warranty gave me another one. I like how it's very practical.
Laura P.
I really enjoy this tablet! I can do my marketing with It Works on it, and manage basically every aspect of my life with it. Helps that I don't do much, lol.
Mickie G.
Wichita, KS
I love my Asus tablet! It is simple and very versatile. I use Google docs for all of my office programs so I don't need to keep it on the little hard drive.
Clare R.
Alpine, TX
Good deal for the price. Very easy to use and set up. Met and exceeded expectations for a small book with which to take notes and work on
Gina F.
Allentown, PA
Love this tablet/pad. It's netbook/tablet and is super lightweight I love this as it's easy to tote around easy to use and very fast
The windows programming on this is terrific, almost flawless on mine! This is a good choice of products.