ASUS

13%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I was looking for a laptop touch screen but couldn't find one in my price range I had found this one that was perfect for what I needed a small lightweight tablet / computer it's a 10.1 screen with a detachable keyboard with all the functions of basically a tablet with the functions of a computer it's pretty awesome I love it
5 / 5
I love this little notebook. It has become my go-to tablet when I don't want to drag out the laptop, as its keyboard is detachable and it has a touch screen. It is quick, without a lot of clunky software to slow it down, and lightweight. Perfect for sticking in my purse when I'm on the go and don't want to be weighed down. I keep this computer at my bedside in case I need to log onto something to take care of something really fast. Its a great little workhorse and I have no regrets with the purchase!
5 / 5
One of the best Windows tablet in market. It came with Windows 8.1 (32 bit) and updated to Windows 10. Works faster compared to other unites in market and is cheaper compared to them. Unlike Android tablets it is actual computer that can run Windows apps/software and flex enough to use either as tablet or mini-laptop.