Asus Transformer Book T100ta-c1-gr-b Net-tablet Pc - 10.1 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3740 1.33 Ghz - Gray - 2GB RAM - 64GB Ssd - Windows 8.1 (t100ta-c1-gr-b)

BY ASUS

The ultraportable designed to surprise Transformer Book T100 is the beautiful ultraportable thats also a 10.1-inch Windows tablet. Detach the tablet to work and play anywhere, and dock to enjoy the. see more...

Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
Worst tablet I've ever had. I got this for Christmas one year and I was super excited to use it, but I couldn't use it because it wouldn't charge. I sent it back and they sent it back fully charged and working. They didn't send any notes back on what was wrong with it. The next day it died again because it wouldn't charge. I sent it back multiple times and got fed up. I've actually had this for for several years and have maybe used it about five times and then I put it up in my closet. They said to trash it and get a new one it was like seventy dollars and I didn't want to do that and then the same thing happen. I've heard other people say the same thing has happened to them with this computer. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Katelyn H.
House Springs
I bought one of these a couple years back and I absolutely love it. I have had no problems with it and it's size makes it easy to lug around. Asus products are pretty top-notch to me.
Hannah D.
I love this tablet/computer! I go to school full time and use this computer as my full time computer. It is the best thing I have bought so far as far as electronics. It is small and can even fit in my purse and book bag. It does everything that a normal sized computer can do and I have never had a problem with the speed. There is only one bad thing that I have seen about this computer in the year that I have had it, the mouse pad on the key board attachment is starting to peel off but other than that it has been great! They even have cases that you can buy just in case.
Emmily  W.
San Diego, CA
This is a very good tablet. My husband bought it a few months ago. It has worked great and the price is much better than other products (e.g. dell and HP). I feel like in my experience Asus and Acer products have held up longer than others as well. I like that this can be used easily as a laptop as well. However, we do not use it often since my husband does not have time, but when we need it we can rely on it.
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
Pretty handy decent little machine. It works great. Not the best sound and you wont be doing any gaming on it, but for basic internet use (shopping, email, facebook, chat) its fantastic. The size makes it quite portable and being able to use it as a laptop or a tablet is great!
Hope S.
Northfield, OH
This is a really great tablet, I bought mine to take to chemo with me & it's awesome! Plays video nicely, plays games with no problems & the battery lasts quite a while. I don't care for the charger though, mine has been replaced twice since I got it. It seems cheap.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
Best computer/tablet combo I have ever used. It's the perfect size for me and it fits well in my everyday handbag to be able to carry with me to work and when I travel. The touchscreen can be iffy when the drivers update, but it's a simple fix.
Charlee C.
Middle River, MD
I like this tablet. I haven't had any issues with it yet. I watch Netflix on it, read book and play games like Candy Crush on this device. I recommend it for that kind of use.
Brandy T.
Lawrence, KS
I really like this computer. It is small and can travel easily. I also love that it is touchscreen as well. It is very easy to use and durable.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa
Love love love my touvh screen transformer pad. Super easy to use and you can take apart and use as a tablet. We bought two!!!