Asus Transformer Book Flip Tp500la-ds71t Tablet Pc - 15.6 - Wireless Lan - Intel Core I7 I7-5500u 2.40 Ghz - Black - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Windows 8.1 64-bit - Convertible - 1366 X (90nb05r1-m01780)

BY ASUS

More flexibility, more imagination At ASUS we always start with people. We put what people are thinking, feeling, and doing at the heart of our work, translating these insights into meaningful desi. see more...

Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I purchased this book flip for my 13 year old son for Christmas. He wanted a tablet mainly for school work but also for the apps and games. This tablet does not disappoint in the apps category but, it's simply not suited for much more than browsing or app playing.
Sarah H.
Saint Charles, MO
Apple products are normally my go to for techy stuff, but I was in a crunch and didn't have enough funds for one and saw this on sale at Best Buy. It's perfect for what I needed it for and easy to use.
ruby b.
Carrollton, GA
This is an ok product it glitches out a lot and like the screen will act like someone's touching it even when they aren't but other than that it's a good tablet
nata g.
Roseville, CA
Love this laptop/ tablet its amazing . the quality is good but only one bad thing is that you have to upgrade everything about like once or twice a month .
Nikki R.
Waco, TX
Awesome tablet for our homeschooling family. Easy to use for all our family members. It quickly recharges and charge lasts a good amount of time.
Lyssa D.
South Richmond Hill, NY
My first tablet, it was ok, battery life was pretty decent. Not the worst tablet out there and the fact that it's convertible is a huge plus
Leslie P.
Bought this Asus Transformer Book Flip for my husband this Christmas and he has not put it down! He has even been able to use it at work!
Janette I.
Greenfield , Ca
Its easy to carry this around, I like that o can use it as a tablet or laptop. It also syncs to my other laptop which is greatc
Denise G.
San Bernardino, CA
It is very convenient you can carry it almost everywhere. It has a keyboard so it is way easier to type, i love it.
Lissette B.
Cranston, RI
Great laptop, the touch screen is great . I don't get too much use of flipping it but its a nice commodity.