ElectronicsComputersLaptopsASUS
Transformer Book 90NB02W1-M00930 128GB 133" Tablet

ASUS Transformer Book 90NB02W1-M00930 128GB 13.3" Tablet

by ASUS

aSUS DESIGNFlexibility, style and strengthASUS Transformer Book T300 gives you both style and flexibility. Its durable brushed metallic finish and sleek design will turn heads, and the razor-sharp 13.3-inch Full HD IPS display has a wide 178-degree viewing angle that makes it perfect for work or play. And thanks to its compact magnetic keyboard dock, switching between laptop and tablet modes takes just seconds. Package Contents:; Transfermor Book T300LA-DH51T Tablet PC; AC Adapter; User Manual; Warranty Card; Wireless Keyboard Dock Asus Transformer Book T300LA-DH51T Tablet PC - 13.3in. - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Intel Core i5 i5-4200U 1.60 GHz - Silver Aluminum is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Asus.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASUS Transformer Book 90NB02W1-M00930 128GB 13.3" Tablet!
How would you rate this product?
Rosalinda V.
San Antonio, TX
ASUS Transformer Book 90NB02W1-M00930 128GB 13.3" Tablet uploaded by Rosalinda V.
I really like this laptop! It comes apart into a tablet and that's great sometimes but most of the time I use it as the laptop. Connects to wifi great, long battery life, I mostly use it for shopping or watching videos!
Kitt G.
Rayne, LA
My oldest son and I use the laptop and we both really enjoy using it. I always have problems with technology connecting to my Wi-Fi but I do not have problems with my laptop connecting to my Wi-Fi. It always connects. Could be a little faster loading.
Kathryn O.
Cypress, TX
It's a little top heavy, but works well for my minimal use. No issues so far. I can order pizza on it just fine
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I was so thrilled when I purchased this for work and personal use, but have found that nearly 11 months later it drags considerably, even after updates. Great for photos, and for my Kindle app, but that's about it at this point. Does hold great battery life!
Genesis H.
Irving, TX
I just recently bought this and it's the best laptop I have ever had. The moving screen really is a plus
Brianne B.
Windsor, CT
Love this laptop so much. Hard keyboard and the tablet snaps right into place. I love the versatility.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
Love, love, love my new computer. I have issues with the touchscreen whenever my computer updates drivers, but it's a pretty easy fix. Perfect for travel and perfect for everyday use.
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like that it doesn't lag. It's great and I definitely love love love that I can fold it as a stand
Vivian N.
Santa Ana , CA
Really cool laptop! It is great for gaming or just doing homework. My bother loves it.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I currently am attending college and have always hated going to computer labs. This laptop is seriously one of the best things I invested in. It is light weight and can easily be carried from class to class without making me feel like I'm extremely weighed down.

Looking for your answer?