BY ASUS

ASUS Transformer Book T100 is the beautiful ultraportable that's also an 10.1-inch Windows tablet. Detach the tablet to work and play anywhere, and dock to enjoy the comfortable keyboard, smart gesture-enabled touchpad and advanced connectivity. Style, po see more...

Asus Transformer Book 10.1
Asus Transformer Book 10.1" 2-in-1 HD Tablet with Keyboard Dock, Intel Atom Quad-Core Processor, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD + 500GB HDD, Windows 8.1 + 1 Year Office 365 Personal
Megan M.
Corinth, TX
I purchased this for work purposes. The laptop given to me was far too heavy for all the travel that I do. I bought this because it was a full computer in tablet size and was super affordable. I couldn't be any happier with this purchase and absolutely would make the same choice again.
Clarissa C.
Wethersfield, CT
This is so convenient especially for someone on the go because not only is it a laptop its also a tablet. The windows apps are great too and it comes with a lot of things you need for any type of college papers.
Marlie S.
I bought this for my brother--who absolutely loves it. He loves the portability and ease of the transformer. It has great battery life and a great display.
Armani J.
Its really small which is what i wanted because it doesn't take up a lot of space so if that's what you're looking for then i totally recommend it
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my laptop! I got this over a year ago for college and it has held up really nicely for how hard I use it!
Mila I.
Richmond, VA
Small and easy to fit anywhere, I love that I can detach the keyboard when I wanna make it into a tablet
Abigail
Enola, PA
Only downfall of this device is the mouse pad. The buttons and sensor is not the greatest.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Raquel M.
This laptop and table works amazing! Is fast and you get free office 365 personal per one year, the resolution of the screen is HD and very nice. I have my laptop for 6 months and I don't have problem.
Marco S.
For the price is a really good pc-tablet and if you need to write article or you need to use office or you want a pc when you are away from your,you can have it with more portability