BY ASUS

Stunning, stylish color with a concentric patterned finish Available in Blue, the ASUS Transformer Pad offers the most stylish choice available in a tablet. NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 Quad-core CPU TabletPowered by the world's first Quad-core processor NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 4-Plus-1™, the Transformer Pad browses the web and plays 1080p video at blazing speeds. The snappier response time and better multi-tasking performance make the Transformer Pad a true mobile entertainment powerhouse. Improved Graphics PerformanceUp to 30% higher graphics performance for better gaming experience than Tegra™ 2IPS Panel provides vivid images on the goA brilliant IPS Panel brings viewable angles up to 178 degrees wide, while presenting excellent and vivid graphic images that produces 50% better and more accurate color range. Displayed in high brightness, it's able to tolerate the sunlight, so you can enjoy it regardless of the environment that you're in.

ASUS TF300T-B1-BL with WiFi 10.1
ASUS TF300T-B1-BL with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System, Blue
Sarah N.
Pickton, TX
It will get a hold you to come to my mom said you didn't want me too all the cow Town I will be there for me too all so I can do that for you and I will be going out with me to go out with my dad was in a few minutes ago I had a good day at the same thing to say it like a plan to do it again soon as you
Chris G.
Springfield, MO
Great running tablet. I currently have a custom rom flashing along with full system root. Great tablet to play games with and lots of support in the xda-developers community.
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Great! Keeps the kids from fighting on long car trips and the sound and picture look great! Haven't gotten to use many of the other features yet.
Purva W.
Little Falls , MN
I absolutely loves this tablet until i broke it. It functions as a laptop and is very light and does everything a laptop can.
Evan J.
Great tab for a very reasonable price. very fast and easy to use. Would recommend to friends
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Good tablet for the price. Does a lot of stuff, plenty of options on it to choose from.
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
My boyfriend had this and loved it made him so sad when he spilled his drink on it!!
Candace B.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this tablet, it's just the right size and very compatible for me and my son
saad s.
Best product
Amy
Australia
Good tablet, improves on the failing of the T700T except for the lower resolution screen.
Sabrina W.
Rocky mount , Nc
How would you rate this tablet?