BY ASUS

BLACKTOUCH SCREEN10IN 1280X800INTEL BAYTRAIL TZ3745QUADCORE1.33GHZ1GBDDR3GE see more...

Tammy R.
Bellevue
This device just does not work very well. It barely loads up and it does not have great resolution.
Taneisha G.
roseburg, oregon
I do like this tablet. But ive had and seen better. I definitely want to upgrade as soon as i can because this tablet has been glitching as well as sometimes not turning on. It has been taking what seems like years to sign in and sometimes i don't even get to use it. I don't recommend
emily g.
whitley city, KY
My son saved up his money and bought this as his first tablet. He's 5 years old, so I was looking for one that was durable. This definitely fit the bill.
Chimika P.
The Asus tablet is perfect and it helps with a lot of things . It's very affordable and it takes great pictures.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Bought this last year for christmas for myself and I love it. I carry it everywhere with me. it fits in my large purse.
Noor Y.
Lilburn, GA
Really cheap but works great for everyday use and is comparable to higher priced ones which do the same
Tunisia L.
Ocoee, FL
Awesome device, it fits perfectly in your hand... good quality images and fast web browsing
saad s.
Best product
Chantal M.
Loved my tablet, I have currently given it to my daughter, was easy to place paren't controls on. easy to download and use for both kids and adults. I personally think it is the best tablet i have ever owned. Very satisfied overall. highly recommended
K D.
Detroit, Michigan - MI
Got for son for christmas. Small but great price. It locked up in about 6 months. Can not use standard usb charger.