Asus Systems Asus S400CA-DH51T Notebook PC 4GB/500GB/14.1"/W8/Black

BY ASUS

Enjoy the full Windows 8 touchscreen experience with this Ultrabook from ASUS. Its frameless touch panels make the most of the new operating system. Exclusive SonicMaster technology with Waves MaxxAudio 3 offers more powerful sound and richer bass through larger speakers and chambers to provide the best audio experience in its class. see more...

Asus Systems Asus S400CA-DH51T Notebook PC 4GB/500GB/14.1"/W8/Black
Jessica B.
I love it, its lighter than the lptops i have had before and easy to use. It mkes things super easy for me and being able to flip it into tablet kodeis acrually pretty useful for certain things that i have to do. Honestly this laptop is amazong and i love it
Quinn N.
I think this is the ASUS laptop that I bought. I love how fast it is(i5). But it's not as fast and amazing like my leveno yoga 2 laptop. The camera on my ASUS isn't that great. But everything is works great though.
Victoria S.
Bogota , NJ
Compared to other laptops I have used, i think my ASUS has to be my favorite. I use it pretty much everyday, and i just love the touch screen and the way i can flip the screen to look like a tablet. It is so simple and easy to use, i just love it and I am overall satisfied.
Lauren A.
Southampton, PA
I absolutely love my ASUS. I think a lot of people buy into Macs because of the aesthetic but I honestly hate them. They're temperamental and run programs differently. I specially got ASUS because I wanted a PC for college cause I like the way Microsoft office runs. No regrets.
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro , GA
I can't remember which asus notebook laptop that I have but I have one and I hate that it does not come with a cd port. I want to watch movies on my laptop and I can't. everything worked smoothly until I accidentally updated. now my whole desktop is different and confusing.
Kayla K.
This is a great laptop! I absolute love it. JUST MAKE SURE it has a disk drive. Mine didn't have a disk drive and didn't even know until a week after purchased.
Morgan R.
Bryant, AR
This laptop is a great size. However it does not use Mircosoft Office very well. Sometimes the screen lags and it is hard to scrol .
Mary G.
This laptop was fairly cheap and does what it needs to do. Don't expect a lot of speed, but can't complain for the price.
Courtney C.
Stanford, KY
This is a great computer. The touchscreen helps with being on the go because it can be used as a tablet.
Katrina J.
Picayune , MS
Love this computer. it's fast and runs smooth. the OS for the computer is amazing