ASUS

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation I am ready at any time to work with you and review your product more than wonderful,
5 / 5
Before this router I was a purely Linksys man, but I have never had a router that delivers this kind of performance on a day-in-day-out basis. I have the router positioned on one side of my house and am able to reach DL/UL speeds of 265/30 from one floor down with at least 5 walls in between. This router is something that is very useful when a person has extremely high speed internet.
5 / 5
Hi dear.My name is Mohamed from Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in marketing including: through e-mail,and forums i like your product and i want to do a review for you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your product will like all my fans contact me : [email protected]