BY ASUS

ASUS RT-AC3100 - Wireless router - 4-port switch - GigE - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dean W.
Dean W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We just switched from Comcast cable to ATT Gigapower (1Gbps) and although I'm realistic knowing I won't get that speed over wireless network, I wanted a better router than the one that ATT provides. The range on this one is great and we are getting speeds of about 400Mbps on upload and download too. We purchased at Best Buy for $250 and two days later they put it on sale for one day at $191 so we got our account credited. I like that it has the search system that finds out your wireless devices instead of randomly assigning the band to the wrong speed (either 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz). Most things wifi over the past few years work on the 2.4 which has a longer range in your house but can become somewhat crowded. The 5 Ghz band is much, much faster but limited distance within your house. I can highly recommend this router as it used the 802.11ac band but is still fully compatible with the older a/n/g bands too. Just shop around before you buy and if you buy anything at Best Buy, always check a few days later to see if they dropped the price so you can get the credit back too.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
I got this when i kept having issues with my netgear router. This one worked perfectly with no competing IP issue errors which was integral with so many people using the wireless in my house.
Tanner J.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
I live in a 4,000 square foot house with concrete walls all throughout. This router has some serious power. The 2.4G network covers the entire house hold and the 5G band is incredibly fast. The adaptive settings also help priorizar my speeds for certain devices on the network. Perfect for large college households that need a lot of bandwidth
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
Is this worth the price? Or should I get a cheaper one?