ElectronicsComputersLaptopsASUS
ROG GL551 series GL551JM-DH71 Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-4710HQ 250 GHz 156" Windows 81 64-Bit

by ASUS

ASUS ROG GL551 series GL551JM-DH71 Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.50GHz) 16GB Memory 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB 15.6" Windows 8.1 64-Bit Color: Black Aluminum Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-Bit CPU Type: Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.50 GHz Screen: 15.6" Full HD Memory Size: 16GB DDR3L Hard Disk: 1TB Optical Drive: DL DVDA±RW/CD-RW Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASUS ROG GL551 series GL551JM-DH71 Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.50 GHz 15.6" Windows 8.1 64-Bit!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha M.
Booneville, MS
If you are a gamer or just need a laptop this is the one for you. I used this daily until my son broke it. Before that happened I was highly satisfied and surprised by everything I could do on it. The speed and graphics are amazing. Highly satisfied.
Tiffany H.
Such a good strong computer. Love it. Such a good strong computer. Love it. Such a good strong computer. Love it. Such a good strong computer. Love it. Such a good strong computer. Love it. Such a good strong computer. Love it. Such a good strong computer. Love it.
Joshua W.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I love my asus rog gaming laptop. i do not have a desktop built so i rely on my laptop for my gaming needs and this laptop has proven to be a great companion. it has played most of my games very well at the higher graphics settings with little to no lag. certain games still don't run as smoothly as well as they would have on a desktop but for my personal gaming needs, this has been perfect and i am very satisfied.
Jennifer W.
I honestly love this laptop. I use it for gaming and streaming on twitch. It does have some CPU problems at times when streaming the newest games, but that is to be expected with a laptop. When I got it it was 500 dollars cheaper than what it is now. It was a solid deal, so in my opinion its a little pricey now. For a laptop its amazing at what it does. When i tell people i used a laptop to stream they are almost taken a step back.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
It's a beautiful lap top! It handled all of my gaming well and it does not lag when I play MMOs or MOBAs! Images are crisp and clear and sound is awesome.
leticia S.
I love my ASUS laptop. Its so easy to use, especially with the windows 10 update. Very dependable computer. Easy to tote around.
Jenna P.
Sault Ste, ON
I have an older version of this laptop and I absolutely love it! Way better than the netbook I was gaming on lol
Stephanie M.
Leander, TX
I really love this laptop I originally bought it for school but now I use it for daily use . It's very fast and compatible with a lot of programs
Taylor V.
Acworth, GA
I genuinely like my laptop. It is fast and handles my work, school, and daily usage browsing social media sites. My only gripe is about the speakers and battery. The battery life isn't that great - I get maybe 2hrs, MAYBE. The speakers crackle a little bit when I play video games, but not much when watching TV shows or listening to music.
Carol C.
Blue Bell, PA
It was a gift and this is the best laptop i ever owned and the keys light up so no need to het a light on them anymore to see

Looking for your answer?