ASUS ROG G751JT-DB73 - 17.3 - Core i7 4720HQ uploaded by Jessica S.ASUS ROG G751JT-DB73 - 17.3 - Core i7 4720HQ uploaded by Grace R.ASUS ROG G751JT-DB73 - 17.3 - Core i7 4720HQ uploaded by Asma A.

BY ASUS

Black No Touch Screen 17.3 G-Sync IPS FHD (1920*1080) matte Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.6GHz) Haswell Mobile Intel HM87 Express Chipsets 16GB DDR3L (1600MHz) 4x Socket (two slots ins. see more...

Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
Love this laptop but it's like it has an update every single day but other then that it's great
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Shauna S.
I love this laptop (and I better because it took me six months to save up for it) when I run games I've never experienced a problem with lag or glitching, and I can have multiple games open at the same time without the laptop even seeming to break a sweat. It's also great for getting work done in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (I have these two programs open side by side) as well as Flash occasionally. The only problem is that it is a quite heavy and bulky laptop so don't expect this to be easy to carry around with you.
Zack A.
Penticton
Greatt, trustworthy computer, only has one fault, its motherboard has a small issue with sometimes crapping out, although it is a small and rare problem for such a beast of a laptop never failed me otherwise