ASUS ROG G751JT-DB73 - 17.3 - Core i7 4720HQ uploaded by Jessica S.ASUS ROG G751JT-DB73 - 17.3 - Core i7 4720HQ uploaded by Grace R.ASUS ROG G751JT-DB73 - 17.3 - Core i7 4720HQ uploaded by Asma A.

BY ASUS

Black No Touch Screen 17.3 G-Sync IPS FHD (1920*1080) matte Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.6GHz) Haswell Mobile Intel HM87 Express Chipsets 16GB DDR3L (1600MHz) 4x Socket (two slots ins. see more...

Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Great specs. Works well for gaming. We bought this laptop for my son as he is going to college this fall. We thought he could is for entertainment and homework.

My son had this to say: The laptop is bulkier and heavier than some other
recent gaming laptops. Overall good gaming laptop, really fast, can be improved. But
there's some things that I don't like - the cooling system is not enough for a
laptop like this, and the way it is made - you could make it better.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
It's perfectly amazing for gaming my husband it a huge fan of ASUS laptops and when he got​ this one was a dream coming true.
Katie M.
I love my Asus laptop. I have had it for years and it's still going strong. At the time I got it on sale and thought that for the price I had paid, it would last for only a few years. Here I am almost 6 years later and it's still as good as the day I brought it home !
Mary A.
Overall good gaming laptop, really fast, can be improved. But there's some things that I don't like - the cooling system is not enough for a laptop like this, and the way it is made - you could make it better. Also I wish it would have SSD instead of HDD.
Tyler D.
San Jose, CA
Amazing gaming notebook. Heavy as f..., but a lot of power and features on this G-SYNC unit by ASUS and NVIDIA.
Kara M.
My husband bought me this laptop for gaming. it's on the expensive side but the graphics are pretty darn good. Also plays movies very well. I use it for everything from emails to gaming. only downside is the battery doesn't last as long as I would like.
Jessica S.
GOLETA, CA
Ah, where to begin my review of my favorite laptop to date... This baby can handle any game my boyfriends desktop can except ARK, which is still being developed for lower memory systems. I've played WoW on full graphics, league games on end, Fallout 4, Skyrim, the Sims, you name it and I've probably played it. The only downside to this beast is its size and be battery capacity. I bought it in college thinking I could take it to class, but it's massive fans make a really annoying noise in the back of a classroom and I always had to bring my charger with me. This is, however, possible unlike with a desktop which would be crazy to lug to class. I've taken this on trips to my parents house, it is definitely portable and convenient but packs a punch better than a ton of desktops.
Grace R.
Even though this is sold as a gaming laptop, I bought it because I wanted the i7 processor with an NVIDIA graphics card and 16G RAM so I could run Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design while running multiple tabs in Chrome, Processing and other programs for interactive art installations. It's been great for both of those: I can run multiple programs simultaneously without lag, has an HDMI connection so I can connect straight to a TV or projector, and has a DVD drive so I can burn unalterable copies of multimedia projects for people who haven't migrated to cloud services, yet.
Venessa M.
Fort Worth, TX
GOOD FOR GENERAL USE. AND USER FRIENDLY. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO GAMERS. NOT AN IDEAL PROCESSOR FOR THAT.
Whitney T.
Kingsland, GA
The mack daddy of gaming computers! Costly, but you definitely get the quality your paying for.