Asus Rog G751jl-ds71 17.3 Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4720hq 2.60 Ghz - Black - 16GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Gtx965m - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1920 X 1080 Display - Bluetooth (90nb0892-m00260)

BY ASUS

ROG Black Intel Quad Core i7-4720HQ 17.3 FHD (1920*1080) NVIDIA GTX 965M 2GB GDDR5 ASUS TurboMaster GPU Overclocking Technology 12GB DDR3 1TB 5400RPM DL DVD RW/CD-RW illuminated Backlit 802.11AC Bl. see more...

Blendi B.
One of the best laptop in the market for the price, with next generation of processor it's super fast, 16gb of ram are nice but you get extra because of nvidia gtx 965 so you rarely need to use it unless you're playing the newest videogames on ultra, my only complaint its the storage it's not SSD 256gb
Nathan C.
Decatur
This computer is great for gaming and high performance tasks. It is a bit bulky, and the battery life is not too great when trying to run games. However, the 16 GB of RAM means that I can render videos without a problem, and the GTX 965m lets me play pretty much any game on ultra settings.
Angie B.
The world of gaming laptops is a complicated and expensive one, but Asus has been leading the way for several years now. Since Dell acquired Alienware, Asus has moved up the ranks to the top. MSI makes a very good product as well, but for the price and customer service, Asus is really great.
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
Purchased this for my husband because he loves to put simulators on his laptop so he can play older games. I wanted to make sure that he had a good gaming type computer to do that and after a year, he is still on the computer loving it and finding out new things it can do!
Lilly D.
Dallas, TX
I just love Asus. I currently have this and another Asus notebook and love how its so strong. I mainly play video games on this computer and i love how the nvidia graphics card is so amazing. Graphics can literally not get any better for this computer. Love it <3
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
This was not the best at all, bought this laptop ending up returning since machine would get very hot easy with any games. Disappointed to expensive not good quality
Jennifer C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love this laptop! Super durable and perfect for my fiances work. Its perfect for big programs such as autocad!
Ruth O.
Love this product. Will definitely recommend to anyone. Love how light it is.
Anwar F.
CASABLANCA
HelloMy name Anwar and I am a fan of Asus and I hope you will send me one of the samples to review it:Address:ain sebaa el fadle GH9 IMMEUBLE4 APPARTEMENT10Postal code:20250City: CASABLANCACountry: MOROCCO
Aleksa D.
First I want to say that the Asus G series of laptops are amazing. About the product, I had played a lot of hard games, and it came ups smooth also, with no problem of 30fps playing gta V on normal quality. Speakers are fine, and the graphic card is briliant for gaming :) I recommend buying this one :)