ElectronicsComputersLaptopsASUS
ROG G750JX-DB71 173" Gaming Notebook PC

ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC

by ASUS

#13 in Laptops

IncredibleTOUCHOptimum Game ControlWith G750 no corners are cut as we make sure it augments your experiences. Its premium gaming keyboard arrives with sensitive response and durable keys that can take the pressure. Typing and controlling games is easy and comfortable, and the keyboard is stylishly backlit to look great and remain fully usable even in the dark. It's also a seamless keyboard built using one-piece construction for better strength, and offers highly tactile scissor-feet touchpad buttons to offer improved response and longevity. Package Contents:; G750JX-DB71 Notebook; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3in. LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4700HQ 2.40 GHz - Black is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by ROG.

ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC I have always wanted a gaming laptop but I can’t afford it is there cheaper ones?
How many games can I upload until I affect the speed?
How often does it crash?
Start your review of ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC!
Harley N.
Lumberton
ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC uploaded by Harley N.
I use it for literally everything from school to gaming, to streaming. 100% would buy again and it had the best price.
Fishing W.
Perry, GA
ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC uploaded by Fishing W.
Has been an amazing laptop for both my video editing and gaming needs. This is a great rig for the needs of a first time or experienced video editor and gamer.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC uploaded by Jennifer R.
We've had this for almost a year and it's one durable laptop. It's survived fours kids this far and it's a darn good gaming piece for it's price! I would recommend this to those looking for some good bang for their buck.
Justus N.
Hagerstown
I got this laptop as a present from a relative they new I was into gaming a picked anything that had gaming in the title but this computer is amazing I had a msi gaming laptop and this one leaped over it easily. I am very satisfied with this laptop I won't be upgrading for a while!
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
Should I be gaming mom at 42 years old? Maybe not. But I am! I am also a working mom. I bought this laptop to be able to stay on top of all of my heavy office workload and not have my computer slow down when I play games such as Call of Duty with my online friends. After all, you are never too old to mix work and fun. This bad boy not only is super fast but is extremely user friendly. It has tutorials to help walk you through using alotbof of programs that you may not be familiar with. You get to choose which programs you load onto it instead of all the apps just being mass dumped onto the desk top. I was able to set it up very easily by myself without having to have "Geek Squad" do it for me. More than anything it has operated flawlessly making this easily one of the best computers I have ever purchased.
Juan S.
Fort Myers, FL
Good product but a little expensive, if you want to play games or be live on twitch it’ll be perfect for you, recommend it
Mandy S.
Orange Park, FL
Lightweight, sleek, with a color-changing keyboard and logo. Boots up quickly upon starting. Programs load smoothly without hesitation lagging out. I wasn't sure if I could play some of my games using the wifi, but I had no issues with lag spikes or tiling; everything was seamless, even with setting on max.
Jeremy P.
This was my first gaming laptop it holds well on some games at med settings. Not a light laptop to carry around but the big screen and nice speakers make up for it. Never had an issue with it.
Michelle  M.
Apex, NC
This is an excellent computer! We are very pleased with this purchase and wish we would have bought two—one for each teen. It is reliable and so far no issues.
Brittney  B.
Clarksville, TN
This was meant to be a gaming laptop but ultimately ended up being my school and work laptop and works amazing for both! The speed is phenomenal and it does everything I need it too! Lots of updates all the time but that’s the only downside.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rj A.