ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC

BY ASUS

IncredibleTOUCHOptimum Game ControlWith G750 no corners are cut as we make sure it augments your experiences. Its premium gaming keyboard arrives with sensitive response and durable keys that can take the pressure. Typing and controlling games is easy and comfortable, and the keyboard is stylishly backlit to look great and remain fully usable even in the dark. It's also a seamless keyboard built using one-piece construction for better strength, and offers highly tactile scissor-feet touchpad buttons to offer improved response and longevity. Package Contents:; G750JX-DB71 Notebook; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3in. LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-4700HQ 2.40 GHz - Black is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by ROG. see more...

ASUS ROG G750JX-DB71 17.3" Gaming Notebook PC
Dominique M.
Sullivan
I love this laptop, it works so well! Only issue is that the backlight for the keyboard died so quickly, and I have a difficult time seeing the keys with how black everything is. Luckily I don't need to see them because I have most the keyboard memorized. But it is sad.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was on the fence about purchasing this for quite a while, but I'm incredibly impressed with it. It's so sturdy, I think it could probably survive a nuclear explosion. Seriously, this is a heavy duty laptop, not something you could just carry to class with you. I love that it has 1TB of memory, and it runs games so smoothly and beautifully; the graphics are amazing. I use it for work and play, and it's truly an amazing machine. Sure, it would have been cheaper to buy the parts and build my own gaming computer, but for a little extra money, you can get this beautiful machine. I can see this holding up a very long time.
Karly L.
Spokane, WA
I purchased this for my husband. He adores it. It serves as both his work computer and his gaming computer. He takes it on work trips with him and it allows him to get all his paperwork processed while on the go. It is incredibly fast and efficient. (It is a little noisy though)
Jacob D.
Denver, CO
This is the most powerfully computer we have ever owned... No program or game seems to make this thing bat an eye. I after run multiple heavy demand programs on this PC including 3d rendering programs and video games and have yet to see any lag even on maximum quality. This is one of 6 computers at my home... And this one is the one we call the "monster".
Hannah M.
Wake Forest, NC
I've always had trouble finding a laptop that fits my needs. I need something versatile yet heavy duty, as I do both schoolwork and gaming on my laptop. I was so happy when I found this laptop. It's not too huge despite packing some serious power, and the graphics are amazing. Plus it's super quiet and never overheats. The ultimate package!
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
No he probado este producto así que no puedo decir nada sobre este producto pero aun así me lo han recomendado y me han dicho que es un buen producto
Clarissa M.
Terra R.
conway, ar
I love this computer. It is a little pricey... But it's definitely worth it. It's so fast and runs smoothly.
Jean-Marc F.
Repentigny
Great laptop, very powerful. Dual fans make it keep it's cool. Having both hdd and ssd make it lightning fast. Display is spectacular. My only turnoff is the weight, a bit heavy when you have to travel. All the games run on high quality.
This computer is awesome! it runs all of my games so smoothly. the only thing k hate is that I have to keep it plugged in or it dies quickly.It is perfect if you are on travel!
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's good quality? How much?