ASUS R510CA-SS51 15.6

ASUS R510CA-SS51 15.6" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3337U, 6GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive

BY ASUS

32GB FREE ASUS WebStorage for three years: From us to you, join the era of cloud computing and access all of your documents, photos, and music from any device, anywhere you can connect to the internet on ASUS' secured trusted network SonicMaster Audio: Only from ASUS, experience the next-tier in mobile audio and enjoy the richest sound quality from our great partnership with Bang & Olufsen see more...

ASUS R510CA-SS51 15.6
Barbara L.
Valencia, CA
It's ok my kids had this for awhile and they used it for 3years. It was a good buy but as you go along spect gets slower
Blake E.
Lancaster, KY
Very good battery. Screen lighting is good. I wish it had a cd drive though and a better graphics card
Yvonne K.
Bought this for my teenage son and with all the AP classes, gaming, programming, and everything else, it's run like a champ. It goes from school to SAT prep, choir practice to volunteering, and back home and is running for most of the day. He loves this laptop and unless I tempt him with food, is generally attached to this laptop.
Jeffrey H.
Greensburg, PA
This is a wonderful computer that my wife used for a long time. It was just a little more than she needed plus without a DVD drive it hamstrung here a little. But she really enjoyed it. The power behind the unit combined with the thinness make this a powerhouse laptop for its price.
Tingy C.
Auburn, AL
I bought asus because I am Taiwanese, and asus is made by Taiwan (; but so far is pretty good although I hate keeping updating my laptop!
Chylei C.
I really wanted a Mac so this doesn't even begin to compare. However, it does the job. And it was reasonably priced.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
I love my asus laptop runs fast excellent Internet don't run slow when others are on wifi
Lindsay A.
Northampton , PA
So fast and amazing features. I love my lap top. Very light weight and can store so many videos!
Heather D.
saint john
We have 2 of these laptops. Love them. Fast, easy to take with us. Cost of them were awesome.
holly c.
Great little laptop good memoey and good speed lovely colour too would recommend to anyone