ElectronicsComputersLaptopsASUS
R510CA 156 Core i3 1TB Notebook - Blue

ASUS R510CA 15.6 Core i3 1TB Notebook - Blue

by ASUS

ASUS R510CA-HS31-BL Intel Core i3-3217U 8GB Memory 1TB HDD 15.6 Notebook Windows 8 64-bit Blue - R510CA-HS31-BL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ASUS R510CA 15.6 Core i3 1TB Notebook - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Sara R.
Pascagoula, MS
I purchased this for my 11 year old nephew for Christmas. It was cost efficient and he loves it
Nguyen D.
Grand Prairie, TX
This ASUS notebook has a great feel when using it from within. It has great size of harddrive space where I am able to store many things in it.
Jessica C.
Port Chester, NY
My son uses this laptop for school. It is easy for him to use. He uses it in all his classes and for homework. My younger son also uses it for homework as well. Very easy to use. We will be buying another one for our younger son.
Annett V.
Very very good laptop... my personal favorite but when it comes to fixing the laptop its pretty expensive
Sarah C.
Flint, MI
It is really affordable. This works nice and is lightweight, easy to transport. It stays cool and hadn't stop.
Alicia C.
Hephzibah, GA
My husband bought this for Christmas and I love it! it has the capability to do whatever I need. I mainly use it for blogging but that can mean having several programs open at once and it never let's me down.
Tracy W.
Vacaville, CA
Just purchased this product a month ago. Still testing it out. So far so good. Especially for the price.
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
The absolute best quality for my money. Simple easy to use. amazing computer and the processor isn't too bad unless you are a hard gamer
Julie G.
Villa Rica, GA
I have really enjoyed this laptop I was skeptical on the brand at first since I wasn't really familiar with it. But it overall has impressed me with the perfomace, storage, and very user friendly
Toni H.
I bought this to have a laptop because at the time it was reasonably priced for this kind of laptop.

Looking for your answer?