Asus Pt2002-c1 All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4010u 1.70 Ghz - Desktop - Black - 4GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 19.5 Touchscreen Display - (90pt00v1-m00310)

BY ASUS

ASUS All-in-One PCs As simple and straightforward as a home PC gets, ASUS All-in-One PCs powered by 4th gen Intel® Core™ processors need only one power cord to perform all your tasks from. see more...

Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
Asus (which is my husband go to brand) all in one computer has an Intel core 13 13-4010u which is great for daily use for us not great to run high quality on W.O.W but could run league of legends or COD 1.70 GHz desktop. has a 4gb ram with Intel graphics. on windows 8 64-bit and a fairy large 19.5 screen and it's a touchscreen display it is a great desktop computer
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
I love love love this, you have to get it. I would recommend it to anyone. It's so amazing. HAVE TO GET! Great company.
Brittany M.
I love this computer, it's so fast and it works perfectly fine for gaming and for other sorts of stuff.