ASUS NEXUS 7 (2013) 32GB 7" Multi-touch Android Tablet

BY ASUS

Powerful, portable and made for what matters to you Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor to run your apps with ease. High-resolution tablet puts more than 2.3 milliion pixels in the palm of your hand. Read text that's sharper than the printed page, see images more vividly and watch videos come to life in vibrant 1080p HD. Sharp 7in. tablet screen. Over the air upgrade to Android 4.4, KitKat Powered by Android(TM) 4.3, Jelly Bean. Operates at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Additionally, Bluetooth(R) 4.0 offers short-range wireless connectivity (up to 30ft.) with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including phones and printers. Connect to wireless networks with Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n). Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage. Micro-USB port lets you connect to USB devices. Offers a resolution of 1.2 megapixels. Enjoy up to 9 hours of active battery life between charges. Webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. Stereo speakers with sound powered by Fraunhofer, for music and multimedia. Android, Google, Google Play, Nexus and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Share your tablet with friends and family - each person has a separate customizable space, inlcuding homescreen, wallpaper, apps, storage and more. Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013), 32GB. Made by Google. see more...

ASUS NEXUS 7 (2013) 32GB 7" Multi-touch Android Tablet
Kayla H.
Kingsville, TX
I received my ASUS Nexus tablet for Christmas. I loved it. It worked so well for a long time until one day it decided to crash. I had lots of problems with it until I completely reset the whole tablet. After I did that, it worked perfectly again.
Pam W.
This was originally posted in the general Google Nexus 7 Tablet Review page, but as it was for this specific model (the 32GB 2013 Version), I'm reposting it here with some slight updates:

A fantastic tablet from 2013 (which is recommended over the 2012 version) that still holds up today. It received the OTA update to Marshmallow 6.0.1 (plus a few security patches) so you'll have the latest version of Android. I do recommend getting the 32Gb version as this does not have an expandable memory slot. Unfortunately my particular tablet does have a grounding issue (in which sometimes a touch is not recognized when one isn't physically holding the tablet or if the tablet is in a case) which apparently has been well documented online. As Amazon (I purchased it directly from Amazon and not via a third party seller) no longer has it in stock, I've decided to keep my unit and placed a piece of cardboard wrapped in foil behind the tablet when it's in a case and that seems to have lessened the issue for me.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I received this tablet free of charge when I first signed up with AT&T mobile phone service. The tablet was perfect. As time went by I had to send it in to Asus before the warranty expired due to the charging port. They fixed it and sent it back,however I have had major problems with the charging port and that is about it. It's a great tablet but if the charging port wouldn't have given me such a problem it will be a five star tablet. I still got it and it still works but I don't play it as much because somehow I tossed it in my purse and when I got it out the screen was broken.
Patrice B.
Round Rock, TX
We bought two of these at the same time directly from Asus. When we got then, we found that over was great but the second one had bleed on the screen and would hold a charge. It also seemed to lag more than the other one we got. We contacted customer service to all for an even exchange for the defective one and were told that we could get a refund but then would have to purchase a replacement at full price. We had bought them on sale and felt this was unacceptable customer service for a defective product. We returned both and bought another brand because we felt they had poor customer service and our business was not valued. As for what we experienced with the non-defective tablet... It was fine asked would have met our needs. We owned an older version of this and those one was the pretty much the same but faster and with a camera in the back side.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this tablet 3 years ago and it's still holding up great! I use it at home mostly to control netflix and other apps in relation to my tv. I also use it to download games for my cat! Battery has held up great and I love the wireless charging feature. It's large enough so it's comfortable to use but also light enough so my hand doesn't get tired using it. Display looks great altho the camera is pretty outdated. I love that my apps sync from my Android cell phone too. Makes usage seamless between the 2.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
One of the most excellent tablets money can buy. Its inexpensive, and comes with stock android which makes it unbelievably fast and easy to use. It has a great 1080p display, and it feels great in the hand. The bezels are quite a bit larger than I normally like, and there is no expandable storage. But those are marginal when it comes to how pleasant this device is to use.
Jim H.
Portland, TN
Very durable tablet, it held up well to 5 children and my wife all taking turns with it. the battery lasts quite a long time and the colors were really sharp and the touch sense very responsive . the cameras on this device are clear and sharp but not HD quality that being said they are still quite capable cameras .
Michelle  H.
I got this for my younger brother (age 9 ) and he absolutely loved it. For me, it is a bit slow and prefer to use a samsung tablet or my computer but if you don't mind being patient for a bit then you'll love this device. The apps on this tablet are fairly simple to use and great for entertaining kids with videos on it instead of the small phone screens.
Erica b.
Inver Grove, MN
Best tablet! i highly recommend this tablet. It has amazing hd graphics much more vibrant then other tablets I've tried. its really fast! plus if you have the unlocked version you can get free data every month from T-Mobile even if you don't have an account with them!
Yari E.
Castroville, TX
My son got this tablet for Christmas. My sister in law and I loved it so much we turned around drove to Walmart and picked one up for ourselves! Lightweight and easy to navigated