ElectronicsComputersLaptopsASUS
N550JK-DS71T 156" Touchscreen LED (In-plane Switching (IPS) Tec

Asus N550JK-DS71T 15.6" Touchscreen LED (In-plane Switching (IPS) Tec

by ASUS

Incredible Sound SonicMaster Premium with quad-speaker array ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, incorporating ICEpower®, Bang & Olufsen technology, brings you the best-ever laptop sound. New N Series laptops are the first with a quad-speaker array. This generates spacious and cinematic-quality surround. And for deep bass, you get the bundled external SonicMaster subwoofer, which pumps out thumping low notes. For flexible user-controlled and automatic sound tuning, ASUS includes MaxxAudio sound processing tools and the AudioWizard utility. Easily change sound settings or choose one of several presets based on personal preference: the N Series makes sure everything sounds better. Manufacturer: ASUS Computer International Manufacturer Part Number: N550JK-DS71T Manufacturer Website Address: http://usa. asus.com Brand Name: Asus Product Series: N550JK Product Model: N550JK-DS71T Product Name: N550JK-DS71T Notebook Product Type: Notebook Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Core i7 Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: i7-4700HQ Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core) Processor & Chipset: 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor & Chipset: vPro Technology: No Processor & Chipset: Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Chipset Model: HM86 Express Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory: Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Storage: Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Storage: Optical Media Supported: DVD-RAM/?R/?RW Storage: Dual-Layer Media Supported: Yes Display & Graphics: Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display & Graphics: Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:9

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asus N550JK-DS71T 15.6" Touchscreen LED (In-plane Switching (IPS) Tec!
How would you rate this product?
Mikaella B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand. So I decided to get a touch screen laptop & there are times where I forget I have a laptop and think of it as more f a tablet.
Alexa S.
St George, UT
This laptop brought a whole new meaning to touchscreen laptop devices. I use it for everything! I have conneted it to my desktop, and use it for all of my business needs. It looks absolutely professional and the technology included is well beyond the price point.
DENISE K.
Asus is one of my favorite brands for computer parts along with Intel and I REALLY enjoy the way that Asus does their touchscreen LED's. They are sleek and very quick to respond as well as visually clear and smooth.
Christina T.
Techie Expert Level 4
Amazing computer. i use it everyday. very happy with it. i really like it. i use it every day and it really like it a lot. i really like it.....I love the versatility of this laptop. I have been wanting a touchscreen one forever so I took the time and researched the best brands. I have always been a fan of Asus. So when I found this I knew it was the one
AShley W.
Killeen, TX
Dana H.
cleveland
Great laptop for a great price. Very good quality and built to last. Compatible to Hp but at a better price!
Chastity V.
La Follette, TN
I love the versatility of this laptop. I have been wanting a touchscreen one forever so I took the time and researched the best brands. I have always been a fan of Asus. So when I found this I knew it was the one.
Stephanie W.
Bought for kids to use for learning games. Easy to use they like it . Good value worth the money
Sarah T.
Melbourne
I love their versatility of this laptop, I've wanted a touch screen one for ages but not something like an ipad. I wanted something I could use for year 12 and this is great for that.
Josefina D.
Santiago del Estero
Muy buena para utilizar con trabajos de diseño grafico, retoque de imagenes y fotografias

Looking for your answer?