BY NONE

29" LED Frameless Monitor with Ultra-wide 21:9 2560 x 1080 resolution LED display with a frameless, edge-to-edge design for pristine cinematic experience and enhanced productivity AH-IPS display with 178 degree wide-view angle for high-quality visual clarity and minimal color distortion ASUS SonicMaster Technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower, for audio playback that stays true to the source; DisplayPort, HDMI/MHL, and Dual-link DVI ports for multi-device connectivity SKU: DHMX299Q see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leslie P.
I actually have two of these monitors that I use and I love them! The clarity is awesome and the graphics are really good too.
Kate E.
I have one of these monitors and I love mine. it doesn't hurt my eyes from staring at it and has a very nice pocture quality.
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
I have seen them before in stores i recommend them to anyone who want a big screen with not much frame around it.
Andres C.
Pompano Beach, FL
The graphics are really good too the frameless style looks so good the best monitor ever , the colors are so alive i love it BEST CHOICE
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX
Techie Expert
I bought this last Christmas for my boyfriend. He loves it. It has a nice big screen, and the quality it amazing. I would recommend this to anyone really!