BY ASUS

Sarah S.
West New York, NJ
It's a decent tablet for the price. It has some things that others don't such as front and rear cameras, GPS, etc. But I have noticed it can be pretty choppy when switching apps. I got it because I wasn't sure I would use a tablet, so I didn't want to spend a ton of money just to shove it in the drawer. Since I haven't used this much, I don't feel bad about what I spent on it and I have it to pull out on long plane rides or if I want to read an e-book. If you're thinking about buying a tablet, consider paying a little more for a lot more speed and features.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
This tablet is pure piece of crap. I got this before I was able to spring for an Ipad. I don't like the variety of apps it had to offer.
Deanna C.
Not sure if I would purchase this lesser known brand at this price, when I can purchase a more well known brand for a little bit extra.
Karen A.
Esta tableta es excelente para su precio, cumple su funciones no es lenta,no se queda pegada ni da contratiempos, la recomiendo!!!
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
Its a good tablet for a lesser brand tablet. I love that my mom got for me.
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
Who esle think this is a good tablet?