Asus Memo Pad 8 Me181c-a1-bk 16GB Tablet - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3745 1.33 Ghz - Black - 1GB RAM - Android 4.4 Kitkat - Slate - 1280 X (me181c-a1-bk)

BY ASUS

b Introducing the ASUS MeMO Pad 8 The ASUS MeMO Pad 8 was created for those looking for a value tablet. The 8-inch MeMO Pad 8 punches well above its weight¸ boasting features and specificatio. see more...

Sarah a.
I just purchased this tablet awhile back for a family member and I must say, It is is awesome! It has a perfect clear bright screen and the sound was amazing! I would definitely recommend this tablet and it's very affordable!
Tim N.
Greenwood, IN
I purchased these tablets for my kids. They love them and they are a good starter tablet. MY kids are savvy and do not like the lag they get. I will need to upgrade these sooner then I would have liked.
Geri G.
Fresno, CA
Great little tablet. Perfect purse size and does all expected. Why spend the money on an expensive tablet when this little powerhouse does the same thing.
Meghan W.
Love it! I have had mine since before Christmas and it still works great. It can be a little slow so I don't recommend for gamers.
Krystal G.
Porum, OK
I got the Asus Memo Pad 8 in the blue shade, and I love it! It was just what I needed for a tablet, and at a fantastic price!
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Favorite tablet ever owned. Got it relatively cheap on a flashsale at HSN. Love it, works for school and downloads apps fast
allyson j.
Morgan City, LA
This tablet it nice. Kind of pricey but I love it. The battery is good except the camera. Overall I really like it
Sherry A.
Grantsville, UT
Bought this for my husband for christmas.. it does everything we ask of it.. it's a great size and works great.
Priscilla Q.
Palisades Park, NJ
We got it for my sister however she lost interest in it quickly , it is a pretty god tablet tho
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
This tablet is super fast without any lag and is great to play a variety of games on!!!!